or Connect

Posts by indiefolklore

My son is the same age and we are starting that search as well. I have come across two practices that say they care for the whole family/all ages but none are specifically pediatric. They are downtown but you could maybe make a nice day of being in the city the same day as the visit.   Dr. Kasia Lopez at Pure Dental   Dr. Taf Paulson at Chicago Holistic Dentistry     Dr. Lina Garcia in South Barrington is much closer to you. I've read about here doing a...
Arcturus in Chicago always has summer workshops.  
We live in Beverly but would be willing to go to Tinley for pickups as opposed to venturing into the city for our last one. I'm quite certain, at least from families in my area, that there would be interest. Considering a lot of families already travel to Trader Joes regularly. I'll ask around.
I love Mancala and Sequence (adult and kids versions). I think around this age is when i learned to play Kings In the Corner, a multi-player solitare-style card game.
Hey all, just found this thread and also requested to join the new group. I'm a single mama to a three year old little dude. We live on the south side (Beverly, Evergreen Park, Oak Lawn, Mt. Greenwood area). Looking forward to some windy city mama hangin'!
Also 'love' Bella Luna Toys for a long awhile now. Such a great selection of art supplies.
'Love' Mothering on Faceboook.