or Connect

Posts by M.Q.

FINNEGANSMOM!!!!!!! I do love to see the BFP's! -MQ
ummmmm..... I am NOT Halle Berry, but I am an actor. I'm the regular kind, though, not the famous kind. I WAS on Entertainment Weekly online recently when my commercial/ was featured. I'm one of the dancers in the store, not the lead girl. I'm also a co host of a talk show that has been picked up by the INSP cable network for the fall. So maybe I'll be famous one day. I've studied with some cool 'celebrities' and I've worked with some really great people...
-MQ
Thread crashing to Congratulate Jenne on her PREGNANCY!!! and AmandaMom on her ENGAGEMENT!! -MQ
So happy to see SimplyRochelle here in TTC-land. I have to say that every month of DH's not being ready gets a little harder; I KNOW (now that I am all aware of my patterns) that I am gearing up to O and that if we were to be TTC this month then the little trip we're taking the end of this week would be wonderful and sexy and perhaps even prouctive. However, he's still in 'I'm-not-ready-land' and therefore this excursion will be LESS FUN. Grrrr. And FFrenemy hates...
That's awesome! That was my fantasy scenario. But I was feeling generally crummy last week and my trainer had suggested a multi vitamin might help with my energy level. I had discussed that with DH and he volunteered to stop and pick some up; since he knew I wanted to be on a prenatal for six months to a year before TTC, he decided that a prenatal vitamin would be ok as long as I was aware that the purchase of such did not mean that he had 'changed his mind' about...
Right there with you. I want to strangle DH a lot of times. I have told him point blank that I will wait no longer than Jan 2011 to TTC. That has everything to do with the time it could take to actually get pg and NOT being willing to give birth after I'm 35 for fear of being 'risked' out of a midwife practice for 'advanced maternal age'. I can only hope that the day comes when he stops worrying about money (his chief concern, which drives me bananas) and be on...
I have never seen EWCM at all. I know I'm ovulating because I have (thankfully) a beautiful chart with a dip and a rise and sustained post-O temps and everything, but never any EWCM. So it's entirely possible that you're ovulating just fine and what, if any, EWCM you've got, it's staying put in the vicinity of your cervix. -MQ
All y'all talking about BD and when have me all irksome. I don't think I'm getting any again in 2010. DH will talk (read: argue- I'm going to have to get some agreements on tape or in writing so he doesn't decide to change his mind) about buying baby furniture and about baby names, but damned if I bring up getting romantic without him asking "what color is the light" [on the Lady Comp]. Talk about a mood killer. Grrr. I know for a FACT that I have several days (and...
I will actually second something that Segrau said. As much as I appreciate the modern Atkins diet, I can't get behind all of the Atkins package foods. Even when I was eating all Atkins, I was eating no processed foods. It was basically what you said; lean meats, fresh veggies, eggs for breakfast, etc. I also cheated with coffee, but I don't do milk or cream and I dont' do sweeteners at all- but that's a tastebud preference and not a philosophy. I also love plain...