or Connect

Posts by SabrinaJL

to all those who recommended ACV as a cure for dandruff. DD was having dandruff pretty bad. I bought her some Head and Shoulders but that only seemed to make it worse. Then it hit me that somebody here probably knew a natural cure, so I did a search and saw several people say ACV really worked. After 2 uses it made a HUGE difference. So thanks! Although we both have a hard time with the smell. Smells like rotten apples and dirty feet. Not pleasant.
I've only had it for about 2 1/2 months but other than the spotting, I haven't noticed anything unusual. I'm getting tired of the spotting but I figured I'd stick it out at least 6 months. I need to get the string trimmed though. It seems to bother DH.
I'm growing strawberries in a pot. I have a bunch of them, and some of them are very red, but some are still green. When should I pick them (obviously I know not to pick the green ones)?
I have a Sears Mastercard that's through Citibank and I LOVE them. They are so on top of things. If some of my purchases seem a bit off, they will call me and check to make sure it was really me. Like, I purchased a bedroom set for my daughter. The lady put in the wrong amount so she had to run it again, and then do a credit. When I got back from the furniture store 30 minutes later there was a message on my machine saying there was some strange activity on my card...
Quote: Originally Posted by Cranberry A cruller is a donut!! Thanks. For some reason it sounded like it might have something to do with fishing. Dunno why.
80% General American English 10% Yankee 5% Dixie 5% Upper Midwestern And what the heck would you use the word "cruller" in reference to anyways? I've never even heard it.
I started a little container garden and I'm not really sure how much to water my plants. I have marigolds, calla lillies, allysum, strawberries and garlic. Do I wait until they're dry to water or do I water when they START getting dry?
1. Is a great dad and genuinely enjoys spending time with DD. They plan lots of things together. 2. He's always willing to do things for me and I don't even have to ask. If I say I'm thirsty he'll get me something to drink; if I say I have a headache, he'll get me some aspirin, etc... 3. He never forgets a birthday or anniversary (which I sometimes do : ). 4. He's patient with me even though I'm not the easiest person to live with. 5. He knows how to...
I visit a lot of sites regularly but the ones that actually consume large chunks of my time would be this one, another parenting site and www.neopets.com (I feel a little silly about that last one). :
I was 3 so I don't remember. I did go to Mt. St. Helens a few years ago. It was interesting and kind of sad.