1. I nag him about helping out.
2. I never put anything away. There are piles of clutter everywhere.
3. I want him to pay attention to me all the time.
4. I refuse to have any more kids.
5. I procrastinate constantly.
1. He's so uptight. Everything has to be done YESTERDAY. I wish he'd mellow sometimes.
2. Watches wrestling and tries to talk to me about it.
3. Seems to feel that working should be the only thing he has to do.
1. Money - I'm a saver, he's a spender.
2. Parenting styles - He says I need to ease up on DD, I think he needs to stop letting her get away with everything.
3. Division of household chores - He feels that his job is very...
There are book swapping Yahoo groups. I joined a romance one. To weed out the bad seeds they ask that you swap with established members for the first three trades. You send your book first and once they get it they will send theirs. ...
You don't have to adopt her, but you will need to be her legal guardians so the military will consider her a dependent of your DH. We did this with my brother. He's been living with us since he was 14 (going on 4 years now). Since my...
Originally Posted by alsoSarah
Mispronunciation of the word nuclear drives me nuts.
(Nu-cu-lar, a la George Bush)
“Duh” is a big pet peeve. I can’t deal with “Duh”.
I'm glad I'm not the only one...
Originally Posted by HeartsOpenWide
A new one:
I went to a movie with a friend last night. I guess friday night is not a good day to go. There were a bunch of teenagers in the movie with us and they were loud...
: My DD cut her hair. Twice. Both times when it was me home.
The first time she was about 2 years 7 months. DH and I had moved to San Diego into our first apartment together. I was trying to pretty it up for my parents to come...