or Connect

Posts by emnic77

My ds had this - it went away on it's own when he was a few months old. If I remember correctly we ruled out hernia with an ultrasound and then left it alone, I think? I checked my old posts on my old DDC and found this at 9 weeks old: So we have to have an ultrasound tomorrow morning because one of Cully's testicles still isn't palpable, and he has a hydrocele on that side, so our dr suggested an ultrasound to rule out a hernia, since he had an inconsolable few hours...
I lost SO much hair after ds was born...the worst was all the short new hair. This time, nothing, and it's way too thick, I need some to fall out
DS and Maybe a couple weeks ago confuddled more confuddled happy baby!
Hey thanks for the recommendation for that trap! If ours comes back, we're going that route. I'd prefer catch and release but that's illegal here in MA. Don't screw with my food. Here's a link to the bog my dh did about our groundhog. http://www.urbivores.net/urbivores.n...ay_(Alex).html He also tried peeing in the gopher's entrance (yep...I married that guy) and spreading our pet ferret's litter around the area (they're like weasels, right? Maybe to a groundhog...
Quote: Originally Posted by MCatLvrMom2A&X While that is true filing and exemption is an all or nothing thing. At least here in my state it is and many others I have read about. You have to be opposed to the practice of vax not just the ingredients in the vax. You can always call your health dept. and ask them about it though. But I know that here in TN that is the case and they keep up with it with the vax registry. This is exactly what I've...
Quote: Originally Posted by maydaymom10 Hi all. Good to hear that everyone's lo's are doing so well Liam had his 2-mo b-day & appointment today. He's doing well, although we're still working through some things. He's really tiny compared to the rest of your kids - weighed in at 9 lb 11 oz today. He was 7-1 at birth. He's only in the 10%, but the doctor isn't concerned & says he's right on track. So, my worries about producing enough milk I guess are...
I feel like my ds is crying all day long. He cries over EVERYTHING. I have a 7 week old, but this is not a new baby thing - it's been going on LONG before I had dd2. He cries literally probably 10-12 times a day, over EVERYTHING. He whines terribly on top of that. I've tried everything I can think of - speaking only in quiet, soft tones so he doesn't have to escalate himself, I've tried time outs, modeling good behaviour, I've tried the "I can't/won't answer you when you...
We're doing pretty well her at 7 weeks. Maybe is smiling and starting to coo and laugh now, so that's a lot of fun DS is pushing boundaries and is still in the baby's face all. the. time, but we're working on it. I feel fantastic, heading in for the Mirena at the end of the month. Maybe sleeps really well at night (in bed with us) so I'm pretty well rested and don't need to nap during the day. I took on a bit more at work and am keeping busy on the computer while she...
my 11 year old is very mature, and has her black belt in karate. I know that sounds silly, but her sensei is VERY big on self defense for kids her age and I'm pretty confident that if someone tried to grab her, she could defend herself enough to get free. She couldn't have passed her test if she couldn't get away from a 200 lbs sensei trying to grab her (and he doesn't screw around). That said, I'm probably overly cautious. Usually my 5 year old is with me, and the baby,...
I feel a little silly posting this, but I need to get it out there after today. I have never been great with directions but today I got horribly lost driving to the vet, somewhere I've been 4-5 times in the last year. I even had the map up on my GPS - and I still ended up by the side of the road, hyperventilating and trying to not have a full blown panic attack with my 5 year old and 6 week old in the car. I turned around 5 times in about a 1 mile radius, it would've been...