or Connect

Posts by 2xand2y

I heard on the radio recently that the average american woman spends 19 hours a week on housework.  Honestly, I'll never be able to do that if that is really what it takes, never.  It makes me just want to give up now.   I know the solution is to D,O, & S.  Please tell me how much time you were cleaning before you spent D,O, & S and how much you spend now.  And if you think you can continue to be more time efficient in your house cleaning and your house becomes more...
I'm reading this for the first time on March 27th.  I'm hoping and praying that you get wonderful news soon!
##  #### ## knocking!  :)
Wonderful ideas so far!  Thanks.  His brother got a "real" rocket for his birthday.  He needs adult help to launch it.  I'm not sure if a stomp rocket would be cool because he could do it himself or a let down because there is no spark (ha).  I'll have to think about that one some more.   We looked through a Toys R Us (uggg) catalog that came yesterday.  He liked the scientific kit looking stuff, a remote control spider or snake, and was in love with the walkie...
I feel like I've lost my touch when it comes to birthday gifts.  I could really use some inspiration.  I'm looking for tried and true suggestions  that made the recipient smile and got lots of play hours and cost less than $100.  Thanks.
I have four and I'm 5 years older than you are.  I've had no problem finding dates.  Right now there is a 26 year old who is extremely interested, patient, understanding and a great conversationalist.  He is a smart man who will graduate from law school in the spring.  Sadly, I just don't feel a strong connection with him.  There are others though.  Don't fret!  It will happen when you are ready.
Oh, I know the treatments themselves aren't related I just wondered if you noticed an improvement in one when you began treating the other.  Thank you for responding.  It is good to know I'm not the only one.
Does anyone have both?  Which diagnosis did you get first?  Did the second diagnosis and treatment affect your first?     I've had hypothyroidism for years but it has never been stable.  I have lots of level changes and therefore dosage changes for my Synthroid.  I've also never been asymptomatic.  The latest endocrinologist thinks I may have celiac disease because I have iron deficient anemia.  I was just hoping to hear some first hand experiences in dealing with...
Thanks for the update.  I'm thrilled to hear things are going so well for you both!  I can't wait to hear how he does in his new home.
Just checking in.  How did the relocation go? Does Handsome have a name yet?