or Connect

Posts by kindred_spirit

If he seems to good to be true. Seriously, you can't find a flaw. RUN. He is a good liar & very good at pretending. He is playing a part & you do not want that.
It is a very scary place to be in - with so much up in the air. Not sure what the situation is. But no matter what happens between you & your husband. Start planning. I wish I had done this. Get a part time job, enroll in school, etc. I think it is a horrible feeling to feel helpless, but you are not - You are strong, intelligent, beautiful woman - who are capable of more than you know. I would call a lawyer. Wish I did this first. I found out in some states. ...
He does have the money to take me to court. Has threaten me to do so. Even has told me that he would destroy my character & take my two boys away from me - if I go after more money for child support. I hate being maniupulated & him always having the upper hand. Especially when he is the one who has done so much wrong. I have a feeling we will end up in court & it will be a very nasty divorce. It is already pretty nasty. The eX lives 320 miles away. the...
I was married young to. Looking back there were some red flags right before the wedding. After we were married problems started & I was unhappy. The last two years were horrible. Stuck in the marriage for dumb religious reasons & then because of the kids. Looking back I should have gotten out sooner. It would have been better for the kids. I think the ex was always been selfish & nasty, Narcissistic but he changed for the worse during the 8 year marriage. He was...
I just had my third son almost three weeks ago. I am actually holding up pretty well considering the circumstances. Maybe I am speaking to soon and will have a melt down. My (ex) husband - not yet divorced. Won't have anything to do with the baby. He has been very nasty wanted me to get an abortion still pushing to give up the baby for adoption. But the ex wants his two older sons for half the summer at least 4 weeks. He has been a very difficult and nasty. And if...
My son is almost three weeks. And I had to put the father's name on since we are still married. My son even had to have the father's last name.
once it is gone, you can't change your mind. you can't replace it.
Thank you for the replies. I will do the play dates asap. Also looking into some other things.
I need one for my sons school in the state of NJ. I gave them one & I need to write more. I have been using the one from Ped's office in VA & it has always worked in the last two schools.
My son is struggling in school mostly with making friends. He is 6 years old and in first grade. A lot has gone on - we just recently moved. His father & me where separated for a year and got back together. And then his father left again. Academically he is doing very well. He has always been a social kid, but this is the first time he has had problems making new friends. He is also having some behavior issues mostly little things like not sitting in his sit,...