or Connect

Posts by justimaginelove

Thank you for that information.  He did have some candida issues when he was much younger (2).  It has been the holidays...Halloween, Thanksgiving and treats about as we visit family.   I used to dissolve probiotics in a bit of water in a shot glass and have him hang his penis in that when he was younger, it always was very effective.  I also kept an old agave bottle filled with raw apple cider vinegar diluted in water, in the shower as an alternative to soap.  He...
LonelyPageTurnr- Since you know first hand about the health of the foreskin I have some questions.  I have an 8yr old son who is intact.  About a 2 months ago I checked his foreskin, talked to him about the possibility of beginning to think about retraction in the future.  At that point the opening was large enough to retract some.  Fast forward to last week and we talked about it again.  He showed me that the opening was much smaller, so much so that it would not...
Well he said he shook their hands, that is the only part of anything he touched on them.  He has the pox and is quite miserable.  Still seems crazy since we had a 2 hour drive home.   Thanks for your help.
I guess that is possible, though it seems so unlikely since he was only near their clothing, which I changed right before we left to come home.  This site does give some good info on that kind of transfer:  http://www.ehow.com/facts_5916000_long-pox-virus-live-toys_.html   I cannot believe that he may have gotten it from briefly being near them, but I guess it is a possibility.
My two boys have the chickenpox.  They were exposed on 10/7.  The gestation to spots was 14 days, 10/14.  We had a friend staying with us, a man in his early 30's. He called us a few days ago and said he has the chickenpox.  My question is how could he have gotten the chickenpox from my children?    Here is the exposure timeline in relation to being around this man.   The boys were exposed to the virus in a completely different town, 2 hours away.  We came home...
Christy Marie- Were you using prescribed progesterone or natural progesterone cream supplementation?
busybumblebee- Congratulations I am so happy for you! Exciting! Keep us posted on how you are doing.
Hi Skyler, I have never heard of progesterone cream being made from soy. karmab is correct when stating that soy isoflavones have the propensity to mimic estrogen and then attatch to our estrogen recptor cites and the our bodies continue to create estrogen, but our natural estrogen has no where to go, thus has to be filtered out by our liver which plays a criticle role in hormonal balance. Consuming too much soy may cause estrogen dominance and progesterone...
Hi Ladies! I am so happy that you are willing to go the natural route first, this is so exciting! There are women out there doing the same thing. I am a moderator for another forum that is dedicated to Natural Fertility- first, preparing for IUI, IVF naturally- second. Don't feel alone! I am so glad you have all found one another! Best Wishes on your natural fertility journey- it is possible! http://www.natural-fertility-info.com/discuss/
"Caffeine increases estrogen levels. A study from Fertility and Sterility shows that drinking just two cups of coffee a day boosts levels of estradiol, a natural estrogen. Women who drink 4-5 cups of coffee a day produce 70% more estrogen in the follicular phase of the menstrual cycle, when the body is trying to produce a viable follicle for ovulation."* If you do not normally have problems with your fertility caffeine may not be that big of a deal, but if you have any...