or Connect

Posts by mom2happy

I didn't read this reply yet- sorry it took so long. Yes, I have kept a notebook and the explosions are mostly predictable with a few curve balls thrown in. Some I can avoid completely while others are unavoidable. Sometimes she is even keeled for a few days and then other days she has a very hard time. I see a light at the end of the tunnel though. She does not want to act like this. She knows it doesn't do any good and is trying to control herself. We just take it...
I wouln't keep talking and talking about it when your DD already understands breastfeeding and appreciates that it's the right thing to do. It is just going to be flat out annoying and as moms we can be annoying enough and there is a lot of other stuff to talk about. She just can't help it. It's not about your boob! It's everything about you that is embarrasing. The way you walk, the comments you have, the way your hair looks today......... My DD is only 8. She...
Babies new puppies lilacs lemongrass Bergamot ylangylang horse poop (just makes me feel good.. love horsies!) good food cooking and baking old fashioned Estee perfume YUCK!! I actually don't like the way it smells, I just like the way it makes me feel. It triggers me with warm memories of being at my grandmother's house. DH's shaving cream Apple orchards strawberries A clean kid body and pjs Oh gosh, I could keep going. I have a very emotional...
Constant wedgie picker here!     Baby diaper crotch sniffer for sure.... but I don't hide that. I don't think that's gross.
I thought my DH was the only one. Good to know. He used to smell the silverware when we went to a restaurant. I only caught him doing it twice and wasn't sure I should keep dating him. I told my mother and she thought is was cool that he used his senses. I don't know what I think of it. I guess it depends if I like him or not on the day he is smelling things.
I just rewarded myself with way too many "organic" vanilla snaps. I love to tell myself that it's not so junky, but sugar and flour are sugar and flour. I am in a BAD rutt here with a 13 month old FAT little nurser who does not want to eat solids yet. I'm starving ALL THE TIME!! I have no will power at all. I end up mad at myself every night. I start out great in the morning and then start screwing up around dinner making time because I "deserve" something....need...
I think Borax is supposed to be good for that.
Sometimes I just want to spare them the chore when they have had a busy week. By the time they get off the bus, have snack, and do homework, it's almost dinner time. Then they have such a short time to unwind or play before bed. If we have to go somewhere on a week night it literally takes up all their free time. Part of me thinks I should never do this, but about once a week I straighten up for them because I'm here and they are "working" at school. I think their...
I wouldn't pass up the opportunity to do it one more time before you have kids. I was in the first trimester last year and felt really sick, but just relaxed in the shade a lot. Bring lots of extra stuff to make yourself comfortable; pillows, lounge chair, yummy dry snacks for nausea, books to read.
Mine were 6 and 4 when I was pregnant with #3 also. We waited until about 4&1/2 months to tell them. It was so exciting.