or Connect

Posts by cuqui

Quote: Originally Posted by DimitraDaisy . Think positively... or pray: that whoever it is will understand your daughter and give her what she needs. Okay, that might look silly in a way, but it totally is what I would do. I don't mean to sound condescending, but it is normal for parents to worry when their children transition from Kindergarten to the Classes. It is normal for everyone to worry, I wouldn't be surprised if the Kindergarten teachers...
My 10 yr dd is in 4th grade, she is probably the most academic child in her class. We have struggled for the past 3 yrs with the lack of academic challenge for our DD, to no avail. I get the whole reasoning about the whole child and yes, she is a great 'person' thanks to her Waldorf education, but she is bored beyond words! She has to wait until the entire class has learned a lesson b4 they move on, and often help the other children. She goes to the library at least 3...
All better, the day after the soak, he was good as new! : Thanks!
My 3.5 yr old only nurses at night and in the am when he wakes, sometimes he will wake my 2 or 3 times in the night, but most not (recently). He will sometimes ask in the middle of the day to nurse, I gently remind him that we nurse at night in bed, he sometimes will suggest we go lay down, lol! He doesn't see any other children nurse (he is my youngest) so no one to copy. I think sometimes he is just bored or thirsty...
Waldorf school since 2001. DD#1 in 4th, DD#2 in 2nd and DS in playgroup, starting 3 day nursery in Sept.
My 10 yr old dd reverence for her classmates My 8 yr old dd's free artistic expression My 3 yr old DS's innocence and imagination For me, the ability to recognize children as children My list could go on and on... I've been living the Waldorf lifestyle for 8 yrs now and it is second nature, but I see everyday in my children what Waldorf has done. I'm so grateful to the moms of my LLL group 10 yrs ago who introduced me to Waldorf...
Thanks MCatLvrMom2A&X! The swelling went down substantially after his soak and he urinated without any pain. I'll keep an eye on it. Thanks!
Two days ago, my son was sticking his forefinger into his foreskin and swishing it around... I said nothing to him b/c seems like it was not hurting. Last night after he urinated he said his penis hurt... so much so that he would not put on his underwear or pajama bottoms. He is 3.5 yrs and not retactable. Today he said his underpants were wet, so when I checked he had a dark yellow stain on his underpants and again he said his penis hurt. It look a bit fatter than...
I gave birth to my 3 kids there with Cathy! I would do nothing differently! That place is the best! I still go there for annual visits. Had my 1st in 98, 2nd in 00 and 3rd in 05. Highly recommend!
Thanks, i'll try it