or Connect

Posts by cornflake girl

sparkle - I need a refresher about who/whom because it always gets me too, but I couldn't find where in the article it was at? Gaye - that is a great time and you were pushing a stoller, no less! And I'm so glad to hear that you have temp. childcare arranged. Yay! rr: my 10k went well! The course was long so I just barely squeezed in under 50 minutes but I'm happy with that. Now that I've finally raced every distance, I'm pretty sure I've decided that 5ks suck the...
bec - happy birthday! mommajb - oh, that just stinks. I hope you're not feeling too horribly. poppy - LOVE the Charlie's Angels! And I def. agree that a typo on a shirt is not cool even if it is intentional. Can you tell I hate creatively spelled names like Krispy Kreme? nic - runningskirts.com has capri skirts but you might have to sacrifice a limb to pay for them. jo - gah, I'm so sorry you have to have that whole dominant religion thing shoved in your...
jaygee - hooray for simple taping! I hope it continues to work! bec - enjoy your day! How exciting! kerc - for kicking the DC to the curb. I know how hard that is. lala - I am just about the least creative person on earth so I got 'nuthin for shirts. It's physically painful for me to use the right side of my brain so I tend to avoid it at all costs. Had kid dentist checkups today, and would ya know, neither one of them needs a single thing done. (!) I had...
jo - hooray for healthy eyes!! lofty - sparkle - happy birthday to your dd! And I can't believe your ds can ride that far. My kids are way too wimpy! Gaye - LOVE the Amy update! For whatever reason (the gray hair popping up in mass quantities, maybe?) I've been feeling *really* old lately. So it didn't help that today DD2 was trying to explain something to me and I just wasn't getting it. So she said, "you don't understand what I'm trying to tell you...
mommajb - good to hear from you, mama. jo - that your eye is better today. lala - my gosh, that must be some sort of poison ivy record! Too bad you can't gain immunity to it. HEA -welcome! rr: 9.75 wonderful, glorious miles. It was just one of those runs that feels so good and light and easy (well, the first 3 miles were crap, but after that).
eks - great wisdom here already, so just a zub - someday all this sleep deprivation will only be a distant memory. Hang in there, mama. rr: I skipped my run today because of the &%#$ cat. I don't know what his deal is, but now that he's old he throws up in the wee hours of the a.m. and then I have a hard time going back to sleep after the interruption. By the time I slept in a little it was too hot. There's always tomorrow... Our (1.5 yr. old!) dishwasher is...
mommajb - geo - the same thing happened here and I just can't even wrap my mind around it. I hope your DD is ok. jaygee - you can do it, mama. That's a lot of weightloss, though...I don't think you meant to, right? Make sure you're eating enough good healthy food. And def. keep going to bed early. Speaking of hot practitioners...I used to go to this geriatric GP for my annual exams. Well, just as it was approaching time for my appt. I happened to go in to see...
For those who've used it, would you say it's comparable to Suave in quality or better? I'm wondering because I notice when I use super cheap shampoo like Suave my hair seems to dry out faster and need to be cut more frequently, which, when considering the cost of the extra haircuts, doesn't end up saving as much as it seems.
jaygee - that's great that the needles are helping and you have no pain tonight! jo - I'm so relieved that your eye is improving. And I'm truly sorry to hear about the loss of K. She sounds like a wonderful woman. bec - woot! Fantastic mile time! And I'm cracking up that your DD used the word 'dinglet'. eks - I wish you didn't have to go through this, mama, but it really will all be ok in time and we are all here to support you. rr: I did my Griffin Patrick...
Quote: Originally Posted by 1jooj Plady, meant to head-scratchingly ask, "wtf?" WRT mom moving in like, next door. I meant to mention it as well. This is quite a departure from your regularly scheduled relationship, no? jo - your eye sounds so painful. that it's better real quick. sparkle - that climbing is amazing! Your dd must be unbelievably strong. zub - what a lovely memorial for little Otis. I've been thinking of him lots...