or Connect

Posts by naturemama

I kept contact for the first 3 years. This was in spite of the fact that her "father" had and still has never seen her. I felt that her paternal grandparents really cared and had a desire to get to know their grandchild. But it began to be a one-sided thing. I still am unsure exactly why....I have many theories, but don't know for sure. So I decided to wait for them to contact me. Well it never happened. My dd is almost 7 now and barely remembers them. I have felt...
My 2 year old is the same way and has been since around 6 months old as well. Anytime he has his diaper off, his hands immediately start grabbing and twiddling! At first I assumed that all boys were this way, but then I had ds #2. He really hasn't shown much of an interest at all. He is around 18 months now and I think he's only grabbed himself 3 or 4 times. I just think it's funny right now. I think some of my family might be a little grossed out by it (my...
Hi, I have 3 kids and am 13 weeks pregnant with my 4th. I was tandem nursing the 2 youngest (2 & 1) when I conceived and have since weaned the 2 year old. So I am nursing one now and almost as soon as I got pregnant my sexual desire came back full force! I don't know if this is normal or not, because it seems like I have wanted it even more this time. In fact, it seems like it's all I think about! Anyway, this is my experience. I hope it is for you too!
My 6 year old dd had this problem too, except her teeth weren't loose at all. I didn't even notice she was getting new ones until they were already about half way in. I had never heard about this before. We took her to the dentist and had them extracted. It was really not a problem for her at all and she is normally extremely fearful about everything. It probably depends on the dentist. But when I asked him about this, he said that if they weren't pulled out, they...
Is it normal to have a pap smear done while pregnant? I'm feeling a little uncomfortable about it and don't know if I'm being unreasonable. Are there any dangers or problems that could occur because of it? Or is it something that maybe could prevent a problem? I know I could just ask the "professionals", but I also know that their answer will be that "of course it's necessary". I am just feeling like I want the least amount of medical intervention possible during this...
I have always wanted a large family, and luckily my husband does too! We only have 3 now (6, 2, & 1), but I feel the same way serenetabby does. Our family is just not complete yet. Every once in a while I even get the feeling that there's someone missing when we're all in the same room!! Wierd, huh...