or Connect

Posts by Ravensong13

I'm so sorry you're having to go through all of this stress! Hopefully everything will turn out to be just fine or easily fixed. Sending lot's of good thoughts your way. Oh and I have totally poked and poked at baby to make him move when he's worried me a few times. 
We're planning on doing something like a blessing/Paganing type ceremony. We are big time Renaissance festival people and had a vow renewal there last year. Our officiant does baby blessings too so I think the first weekend of fest we;ll have something there. I kind of want to involve dd somehow, since she never has had any such rite done for her. We're thinking of the whole thing as a 'welcome to our crazy nerd family' celebration. Plus it'll be one more excuse to force...
  Thanks Jess. That's good to know. I don't want to say the wrong thing to her, or be overly guarded and make her feel awkward either. We got a clarifying email that sounds like it might be best for me to just hang back for a bit as she's not sure she can be happy for us right now. I'm going to send her some flowers and let her know I'm here but not push it. I don't think I would have ended up seeing her until the spring most likely anyway, as she works a lot and we don't...
It is nice to hear that I'm not the only one who has these kinds of issues. Funny enough, now that she is back home, my mom is being fine! She will probably be moving back into the state in the summer, and I think things will be MUCH better then. I tried the tactic of 'complaining' about other family members and not wanting to host anyone after the birth and she totally agreed with me. I think sometimes she needs to have things presented that way and then decide on her...
I thought about not telling her or anyone, but I really wanted to do the candle lighting thing and plan on having one of my friends be the one to tell people to light their candles. I didn't even think about the holidays next year and the fight for new baby visiting rights. Frick.   Maybe I should also put this friend of mine in charge of the phone for me for a while after...
I haven't been good at keeping up with posting in here often enough, mostly because I feel filled with negative-crabby vibes and don't want to spread them around. I am wondering, after dealing with family holiday visits this year, if anyone else is dreading the post birth phase like I am?   I'm trying hard to make boundaries for after baby comes. We're already telling everyone that NO ONE is to come over until I say so( 2 or 3 days after birth), we are NOT having...
I've been taking a few things since I've been so sick this whole time, Rainbow Light Prenatal Vegan 3,6,9 omega oils Vita shine vegan d3 spray ( yup a spray and it is awesome!) Probiotics  and trying to keep up with my kombucha drinking.  
Hi Steven,   I'm hoping that maybe you can help me in my search. I am curious about searching VEARS database for older children who had adverse reactions in the form of fibromyalgia or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I have tried searching myself and find it to be quite confusing. I suspect that my own fm is the result of a vaccine injury, but as it was almost 15 years ago there's not much I can do about it now. I am trying to find more information on the link between the...
I have one, but I haven't been writing much at all lately: http://veganpaganmama.blogspot.com/ I have a bunch of drafts of posts I have to finish up and actually post!
Nah, nerdy is me trying to convince dh that his middle name should be Lupin!