or Connect

Posts by Ravensong13

I am also sick, though not as bad as both of you sound/sounded! :( Small stomach bug type thing today, or ms getting worse and bringing fever along as a friend. I had to call my neighbor ( I watch her son two days a week) and tell her I was sick. I tried to call dd's biodad to see if he wanted to spend an extra afternoon with her and he was all excuses. Bah, times like this I hate not having any family in the state to help out. DD was still awesome and kept me company...
Thank you SO much everyone!     I am feeling much better about it. I'm usually very good at listening to my intuition on these things, but it seems with all the extra hormones I am taking things harder than I usually do. I talked to a few of my friends, some of whom know families that have children who also had cysts, and I am not as worried. A good friend of mine asked me if I would change anything about what I am already doing if in fact there was an issue and I...
So apparently our ultra sound showed this yesterday. My midwife isn't worried, says these usually resolve, but there is 1 in 300 chance that it is related to Trisomy 18. Nothing else unusual showed up, everything else is fine, but I am still frightened. I could ask for a level two ultrasound, but my midwife says she isn't recommending it. I feel like now I am going to worry until I see his face and know he's okay. I don't want to have more ultrasounds if they are not...
Thank you vivica, this is just what I needed to hear, you made me tear up a bit too, lol.  I think I was just sad to put away little baby dresses etc. I am over my feelings of disappointment today, especially since dh is being so cute- talking about his son and talking to him.   
  Gender guess:  Confirmation Date: 11/9/2011 Gender: Boy.... so I was wrong. But dh and dd and my mother and pretty much everyone else is right! Thoughts/Notes: I am a little disapointed. I think I was just SO sure of a girl and since I had been right with dd I thought I would be right this time. Dh is now dragging his feet on name ideas and shooting down everything I like:( Oh well.
Flavorfull, Good luck on your move! I bet it will be nice once it's over and you can just settle in for the winter!   Our biggest stressor is now gone, thank the gods. We are planning a home birth, and our insurance was going to cover most of it, but dh just got a new job and our new insurance is notoriously unsupportive of home birth and won't cover anything. Old insurance wanted $4,000 a month to cobra (!!!) which was more than what we'd get back anyway. We were...
I've gained five pounds so far, which worried me, but my midwife says baby seems right on track so I'm trying not to worry. I was 107 before I got pg with dd and ended up close to 160 at the end. I felt awful with that much weight on my frame as a ton of it was swelling. I started out worried about not gaining that much again this time, but now I'm paranoid I'm not gaining enough! My diet is completely different this time, plus I have had horrible ms that *just* slowed...
I'm excited to be told by my worry prone kidney clinic people that I don't need to see them for another six months! I donated in Feb. and ever since I told them I was pregnant last month they haven't known what to do with me, lol. They were going to run labs and have some type of meeting with the surgeons to figure out if I need anything( suggestions ranged from daily bp checks to early bed rest!) but I got the all clear from them ( not that I felt I needed it) to just...
We offered to pay for them a few times. I talked to her ex and he said she took his external hard drive( I'm not sure what that is) but that's where the photos are, she doesn't actually have a computer. I'm not a very good liar, so I'm not sure I could fake sweetness about them. I'm going to send her a cd and a self addressed stamped envelope with a note asking for the photos. If that doesn't work then we're going with the letter from the lawyer( lawyer is family friend...
I did!! She didn't seem to care! Seriously, this girl doesn't care what anyone says to her or against her. Plus my mom lives in another state. Otherwise she would have gone to her door after the first six months of waiting. I'm thinking now of asking if any of my friends can photo-shop a picture of her and I together and just screw the rest of them.