or Connect

Posts by RainbowSprinkles

I'm familiar with Waldorf education. I have always been drawn to it, bought books, sold books, bought more books, sold them again. I love it, but I cannot fully commit to it. And the reason why is because I think I get overwhelmed. I have 4 children and 2 of them are school age; they are going into 3rd and 6th grade. Then I have a preschooler and a toddler. I just don't know how I would divide up my time, so that I can ensure that everything gets done that needs to get...
i'm guessing no one ever had this issue??
this is my third child and i've never had this issue before, so i just wanted to know how common this is. my ds is 11 months and he doesn't like to eat anything other than 2nd foods baby jars (and breastmilk, of course). he's not interested in cheerios or bananas or anything like that. he tends to gag on things he's not used to eating. i know he will eventually move on and eat "real" foods", but i'm just curious if anyone here ever had an eater like this? and when...
hi, i haven't been posting much at all, but i read a lot posts we are just starting this program so we are on babystep 1. so far $400/$1000. i hope to have the EF fully funded by the end of next month. i have a question about the budgeting, how many different categories do you have? so far this is what i've come up with: food/household gas clothing work expenses (like boots, etc.) haircuts birthdays/christmas car expenses (oil changes,...
my lo will be 9 months on the 13th. he can sit but only if i sit him down and he's doing the low crawl some of the time lol it's so cute! he has two teeth, they came in at 6 and a half months and i've been waiting for more to come since. he has not quite figured out how to drink out of a sippy cup with out my help, i think he's just too lazy to hold up his cup on his own lol. i might get him a straw one just to see if he likes that better. his older sister preferred that...
Quote: Originally Posted by ledzepplon We love the Weleda Baby Calendula shampoo and body wash. It smells soooo good! That is what we use and we love it!
just wanted to introduce myself: i've been married to dh for over 8 years and we have 3 dc together. dd is 7, ds1 is 5 and ds2 is almost 9 months. we are military and currently live in alaska. i'm glad to be here and i'm looking forward to meeting some of you on here!