or Connect

Posts by directmommy

Preeclampsia we've all heard of it and for the most part I suspect it’s kind of like my attitude Not me... As a mom who had "been there done that" after all this was my fifth pregnancy, I had even been the gamut of cares too, from full medicalised supervisised tested and metered deal to a completely free form home birth, and two cesareans on to go with that in between, I pretty much had this whole baby thing down heck I had even carried multiples full term I was golden...
definately address your worries and concerns before the baby gets here, with our first DD i assumed to co sleep , my husband bought a barnd new crib, though our tiny house at the time didnt have room for it , and we never ever used it i co slept with her from minute oneand she was much happier for it, later about a year and a half , he told me it was nice, cause he never really got woken up with her, our twins are 2 weeks old now, and yes they have a bassinette, but...
first of all . dont just dont get into it too deep . well im glad you enjoyed the presents you got and next year before the holiday, when she comes to visit, help her clear out her toys and stuff, especially emphasize the ones she expressed dislike for this year, as needing to go , my kids empty the toy box to make room for santa, and birthdays, and that includes the steps . lucky for me , our family styles are completely different , so theres not as much...
absolutely , keep them bunnies baking till at least valentine's day i have a pen friend in canada who is due the same date !!! with B/G twins , shes having a hard time though
as to be expected, breathless, restless and anxious , but looking forward to not being pregnant with almost the same anticipation as i am looking forward to meeting the babes
no i dont know what causes pregnancy, could you please help me out here? yes twins run in my family, and all over the grandparents and up and down the stairs... no these twins will be fake , were going to buy two of the baby alive dolls instead, i think itll be easier.. ( i hate the implied inferiority of ivf children inherent in that question) no i dont think i can "handle it " but thanks for your confidence, could you please help me and call social services ,...
Valerie, i started using it at 24 weeks, i couldnt stand that long, my4 year old usually rides with me,on the foot rest, the DH hates any kind of shopping so i needed it i to was suprised thy had so much pep, i like most generally see the poodles in them and they just put put along .... the only downside i have seen is they pf course when grocery shopping dont hold much, but since the effort shopping takes i prefer the one or two trip method anyhow ... 35 weeks...
valerie , where do you buy it , and $
no its not selfish , its perfectly normal , ive been dealing wiht this on my birthday and mothers day for years!!! for whatever reason may and october are never really "special" for me , mothers day is generally some buffet dinner ( i have had gastric bypass , and am an excellent cook , so guess how special this is to me ...) my birthday is usuallly im sorry honey, maybe next year well have money .. his birthday is right around thanksgiving , and i always manage to...
does shopping count? thats about the only child free time i can sneak about every other week , now he hates shopping of any type, and i dont always want to go alone, so the girls come with me, but he does get more child free time and as far as division of labor ,the same thing my husband is wonderfull , i love him to bits, but he does not do house work. period, ever. ive hired a neighbor kid to come in 2x a week to get the house clean while im on bedrest with the twins...