or Connect

Posts by allgirls

Quote: Originally Posted by Sativarain1 Thanks for this reminder, I needed to hear this today! You're welcome. I hope your day went well
Every single moment in your life has brought you to this one. In this very moment it is entirely up to you what to do in the next one. Do you leave or stay, to you give or keep, do you love or hate, do you fight or do you flee, do you battle or do you lay down your weapons for peace. At any given moment creates the opportunity for you to decide how to be in the moment. You may not have control over the events of the moment but you have a say in how you...
I am voting for burnout which is somewhere before depression and I think is just being tired from the emotional investment having kids takes on a mommy. I found for me, it was regularly scheduled time to do creative, rewarding, play type activities every day. Something just for you that you love to do. For me it is my writing now which has parlayed into a career but it could be something entirely different for you. Allgirls
Yes...I found it helped to let go of the need to have rules around my creative life..I am a writer...I write every day...at some point I write...usually after they are asleep. Find something you LOVE to do..and do it every day...
Quote: Originally Posted by Heavenly What is a devil stick? No, she is not spoiled at all. She is actually a really level-headed kid, and the only other person besides grandparents that I let babysit my kids. Her younger sister (age 14) on the other hand is the stereotypical "rich kid" and she drives me bonkers! Anyways, is Itunes a Canadian thing too? We are in Ontario. Thanks for all the ideas! Yes and kids love to get the gift cards...
Do you have a website? I love art
You can be very supportive in your heart without exposing yourself to toxicity. This was very freeing to me when I learned it. Send positive energy, send a card and send your love through your dh if he chooses to see her. Forgive her but don't engage with her. Forgiveness doesn't mean I give you the opportunity to hurt me again, it just means you have let go of resentment and are in a healthier frame of mind yourself. I hope you MIL is fine long term. I hope...
"We both love you, we love each other and we like being together. This works best for our family" That's all you need to say to your dd. Sounds to me like everybody is happy with the arrangement except a bunch of people who really have no say Congratulations on the relationship you've built with your daughter's father. It needs no definition, it is what it is. Allgirls
Quote: Originally Posted by jess_paez i would be enchanted to find myself with you this summer-hubbys spanish and that's how he translated it. Whoa..enchanted? he'd likely get somewhere with that line if I were single...
Quote: Originally Posted by Bunnyflakes Is he single? Too funny! No but