or Connect

Posts by allgirls

Quote: Originally Posted by sapphire_chan : Assume he means "meet" not "hook up" and respond accordingly. This is exactly what I'm doing...though a few more things have been said since we've been chatting that convinces me that he does mean "hook up" but he's definitely been drinking and so I'm going to hope he sleeps it off and we can go back to our regularly scheduled friendship. He's such an interesting person...I'm hoping he tested the...
advice? And no..I have no intention of ever meeting him in the summer..even if my husband is present
Quote: Originally Posted by isabchi Yikes!!.... By the way, a polite proposition!.. Yes...he's actually a top notch guy...I mean reputation wise. I keep thinking he meant something else...but I fear he didn't...turns out he's fluent in several languages...he's a very interesting person, we've had great talks. On one hand I'm flattered..on the other I'm a little disappointed in him...and then I think...maybe I'm reading too much into...
It's a friend...an old friend...I knew his sister, we were really good friends as teens, she died of cancer a few years ago...I dated him...we connected on facebook a while back, chat occasionally..now we're watching the hockey playoffs together...I think he's having a few drinks....he's always talked about getting our families together...he knows my husband, my husband knows we talk. But then tonight...it sort of veered a little... and he sent the Spanish...
Quote: Originally Posted by kavamamakava I would like to be with you this summer? Oh...I did NOT expect that...I think I just got propositioned...yikes...
Me encantaría encontrarme con usted este verano. Thanks.
barbie shoes or lego blocks..it's a toss up..I think lego blocks might be slightly worse. One time I stepped on a polly pocket...way back when they were really tiny..that hurt too
PEI...temperate, beautiful, inexpensive if you're ok with some isolation at times...my husband says I should never visit(I haven't been there) because I'll never leave.
I believe this with all my heart....you will have your children back. But your children need you whole..you need to take charge and be strong and positive..you need to heal yourself...you deserve it and your children deserve it. You have been through hell and are still halfway there but I think you'll find your way back faster if you care for your boy's mommy! It's the very best thing you can do your yourself and even more importantly it's the best you can do for...
Yes to everybody