or Connect

Posts by allgirls

I'm testing out Brizzly right now
I've been looking for a copy of the pitch I sent to my publisher and can't find it. So I emailed them and asked for a copy. I know a lot of you are worried/working on that part...can I just say that I didn't even think about all of that stuff until the novel was written and ready. Once it was done, I just worked on it one day...reading some "how to write a query" stuff and I incorporated something from the book. It worked. In fact the query will possibly be the...
Quote: Originally Posted by fullofgrace Wow! I've never heard of that happening. That stinks. Was it one of the first versions maybe? They've updated it multiple times so maybe a more stabilized version would work better on your computer? Do you have a PC or a Mac? There are a couple of other good ones that work similarly to TweetDeck I could suggest if you'd like. Well it was right around when twitter was possible. Perhaps i could try again....
tweetdeck would crash my computer and I had to take it off but when I had it I loved it...
Quote: Originally Posted by Truckerdoo I'm new to this WAHM forum, but I'm a WAH writer/editor with an 11 wk old and am dying for the advice and commiseration of other WAHM writers! Please keep me on whatever list/group gets created - I'd really love that! Will let you know but meanwhile stay here with us! Welcome
you're welcome
Hi everybody..I've been following this thread closely and I've also made big changes in my life this year. I did a radio interview yesterday that was very pivotal for me and today I thought I would finally post on this thread. I also published my first poetry book recently...and I'm almost finished my novel which is being published this year. Anyway I've been on this path and it's going well..thought perhaps this might be a good place to keep the momentum going...
sure..I'd be happy to help
Yay Foggy is inspired and clean I was on the radio! You can listen...let me know if you want to hear me I spoke about my poetry book and creating a business from your passion...it was fun and I think I did well!
Quote: Originally Posted by fullofgrace Ok - I have a question. I know who my main character is, what she is (urban fantasy), what she does, where she works, who her friends are, etc. But I can't quite get a grab on what happens to her to set the action of the novel off. How did that come to you? Did you meditate? Have a dream about it? How did you decide at what point in your character's life to start your novel? I did have that issue...my...