or Connect

Posts by APToddlerMama

To each their own.... And I was just asking...
I agree.  I think the weird vibe here is WAY less about moderation or lack there of and way MORE about all these other changes as far as marketing/advertising, and general respect.   
Oh, and OP, I just have to add.... I know my post sounded really harsh and I didn't mean it that way.  I've been where you are.  It took 2 years to sell our house and we lost a TON of money on it...money which we did not have to lose.  We now live in a home with a cheaper mortgage and I'm happy as a clam.  I am glad we took the high road.  It was really hard for me to see and hear that a huge part of the reason we lost as much on our house as we did and spent so much...
  haha!  Me too.  We could start a whole thread called "what crazy things did the mods warn you for?" but I won't...and nobody should...because that wouldn't be very gentle.  And I am totally serious, but it would be an interesting thread.  I do appreciate the mods hard work and that things have loosened up here and am not trying to nit-pick.  But I do have PTSD from my warnings, the majority of which were really unnecessary, and would find that thread therapuetic.  I...
I just want to say that I think that the huge focus on UC is a result of the history of UC being a place where blatantly unsafe ideas were not allowed to be questioned.  I, for one, have posted about UC in this thread and haven't changed my posts because I don't think they are attacks, though I can see how some other posts might be viewed that way.  I'm not anti-UC at all and in general have an attitude of "to each their own" but I want to be able to say out loud that...
Agreed.  Speaking of unsafe... I still don't understand some of the warnings I got on the old MDC.  I started only going to the SN forum for a long time to try to avoid crazy warnings.  CRaaaaaaaazzzzy warnings.  MDC is a lot safer with fewer mod spankings and the ability to say that if you're bleeding profusely and getting faint, you should probably cancel your plans for UC and head to the hospital.     
First off, I don't think what you are planning is ethical.  You HAVE 20% as a down payment in savings...which you could be using to pay for your current house.  As far as I'm concerned, you're considering stealing from your bank and breaking your contract so that you can buy the perfect house at the perfect price in the perfect location.  You agreed to pay them back when you signed the contract.  If you were in a situation where you didn't have the money laying around, I...
It turns out your wrong.  I haven't ever experienced it personally, but remember hearing about it for the first time in a freshman women's studies class and several times after including my hospital led breastfeeding course.  You probably think it is uncommon because people don't talk about it.  They are afraid that if they talk about it, they'll get spanked by someone like you saying they have their wires crossed and should essentially be ashamed of it. And if you feel...
Two days was chaos?  Then no way.  Unless she is in danger and has no other way to protect herself and her children. 
My son is also three and apraxia, sensory processing, and ASD have all been thrown out as potential diagnoses (and actual ones depending on who you talk to but that is a whole other story).  I don't know the answer to your question, but to me, it doesn't sound like apraxia really, and sounds more like an ASD, but I could be way off.  The important thing is for you to get into contact with people who can actually answer your questions.  Have you met with a developmental...