or Connect

Posts by Wendyroo

Thanks for all the welcomes mamas!
I have almost 3 year old twins and they imitate everything the other one does so I get all the things in stereo! They also do this thing where they kinda slide my nipple in and out of there mouth to make a popping noise. When it has been a busy day and I have turned them down a few times and we sit down to nurse they both throw their hands in the air and yell "Yippie". Oh, they haven't done this in a while, when we are nursing down or up as the case may be they will look...
My girls did this from about 16 months to 26 months. It does get better as they get older and a lot of times there is an under lying issue with them. With us we were staying with my in-laws till we found a house and even though I was always around they would not let me do anything even cook dinner with out holding onto my legs and fighting over who got to touch me where. I think they did not feel at "home" there and it was hard for them to play the way they wanted, they...
I did what ever was easiest at the time. If we were in a really crowded place and I couldn't get a good seat I would nurse one after the other but most of the time I would just do what Mindyleigh was talking about with the t-shirt I also had a few one size too large nursing shirts with the two side slits and that was great! I also nursed them in the sling all the time; grocery shopping, walking around the mall, at the museum. Some people noticed but not many. When they...
New here so I thought I would jump in here. We have four kiddos 9yr old Thaddeus, 5.5 yr old Estlin and 3yrs in August fraternal girls. They were born at 39.6 weeks natural uncomplicated weighing 6lbs 9oz and 6lbs 11oz. Azara was born first and the smaller of the two. She nursed right after she came out and helped keep my labor going for her sister Ellah who was born 1 1/2 hours later. Ellah was stuborn and would not turn over so she came out sunny side up. We are still...
New here thought I would do my intro. My name is Wendy I am a mommie to four wild things; Thaddeus my 9yr old science boy, Estlin my 5 1/2 yr old aspiring artist, Azara my 2 1/2 yr old mama kangaroo to all inanimate objects, & Ellah my 2 1/2 yr old wrangler of all monsters. I am married to my best friend Christopher since 7/92, and falling more in love everyday. Lets see I have had natural midwife assisted births with all my kiddos,we are a cd, bf, ebf, co-sleep,...
I also use Dreamweaver with an ftp connection. I use FTP Applet. You can get it here http://www.jscape.com/ftpapplet/ It's really easy just make a file on your computer for all your site pages and pictures and when you are ready to put them on your site use your ftp username and password that you got from one and one to log in.