or Connect

Posts by organicmom3

hadn't thought about the growth spurt....hmmmm.... teething? maybe....but he's not fussing...but maybe it's just enough to disturb his sleep but not make him fussy. Interesting thoughts....he did better today with napping but not great. Well see how the night goes.
Grant it, there's never a same day twice in all seven months, but generally ds gets up around 7, takes a 1-2 hour nap 2 hours later.....then is up for about two hours and takes another short afternoon nap....about an hour and then is up until about 8-8:30 and only gets up once a night for a quick 10 minute snack. But this past week has been really whacked...... On several nights he's awakened more than once.....still only a 5-10 minute 'snack' and right back to...
Thanks. I guess I'll have to go with the skirt and top idea. I just wish I had more options for winter.....I guess I'll be mostly at home though so it doesn't really matter...I just like to have a few dressier things for church....
What are your favorite sites for ordering clothing for breastfeeding? And especially....any good sites that offer reasonable prices and have more than one long sleeved dress????? I tried motherwear today and they only had one that was a size small.....ick.......
Oh, yeah....totally... My family has given up msg, all artificial ingrediants and most preservatives....try THAT one! My family REALLY thinks I'm crazy now! Despite the fact I am over three years symptom free of bipolar disorder as is my daughter....at that they roll their eyes......don't ask them about their ingredients though...that's just too inconvenient for them....sigh
Well I guess that answers that it could indeed have been the milk....either way, I guess I'll toss corn back out and try it again at the end.....now I just hope this latest bit clears up soon so I can try something else....this is more frustrating than I thought it would be....oh, but I do love the little guy!
This is really frustrating....To think I actually thought corn would be the least of the problems....which is why I tried it first! ugh....
Does anyone know how long or QUICKLY it can take for one to have a food reaction that shows up as eczema? I was on day four of adding back corn in my elimination diet for my baby (through breastfeeding) and the eczema came back...a small patch on his face...I'm assuming it was the corn...haven't added anything else back yet, BUT my dd (smart girl she is) realized for me that the chocolate I THOUGHT was dairy free from the night before actually wasn't...it had 'milk...
I believe it is the same..... I also think it's supposed to be used repeatedly...they told us a couple times a day. I've heard people use it for deodarant as well? And things on the net speak of all sorts of uses....just wondered if I could find someone that had personal use with it....
I would definitely research everything on that label....it could be a preservative and not the sesame or beans....possibly msg related or like I said, a preservative he doesn't normally have or in a higher amount...or a contact reaction like someone else mentioned but with preservatives. It may of course, be the sesame....but don't be too quick to assume. Best of luck!