or Connect

Posts by organicmom3

Honestly, I think you're making too big of a deal with this.  I don't think your MIL did anything wrong...in fact, I think it was a sweet gesture.  It's only wrong if you take it wrong....it's the way you are perceiving the whole thing.  She herself, your MIL, didn't do anyting worng.  There's a lot of grandmas that take granddaughters shopping.... I would NOT send the bra back.  That is an absolute insult and you are really causing the problem.  I think it's an insult...
I really see nothing wrong with a grandmother buying her granddaughter a bra.  I'm sure she had no idea it would upset you.  I don't mean to be unfeeling on your behalf, but I think you need to realize that just because you see this as a sensitive issue, does not mean it's abnormal for the action of you MIL.  Believe me ,  their are by far worse things a MIL can do...this, I feel, is fairly small....I would let your daughter wear it whether she needs to or not...perhaps...
Overall, salmon is low...because they include the wildcaught Alaskan in the numbers...other sources of salmon, however, is rather high...and is where most restaurants get there inventory. :(
Would you use it throughout the day as well?  Or just at night?  It's really a sleep around the clock issue...mostly at night is the biggest problem because of how it affects me....but obviously nap time would be part of the big picture....???
RESCUE REMEDY Miracle?????  I got the stuff yesterday late afternoon.... I wasn't exactly sure what to do with it...so I put 4 drops in just a bit of water and gave it to ds by a dropper after dinner...around 5:30.  I also put 4 drops in water and drank it myself.  Then later, past bedtime (we were out at a scout meeting...) I gave it to him under the tongue as that was my only option since I knew/hoped he'd fall asleep in the car and would hopefully be asleep when we...
I was advised to use Rescue Remedy in my post about my ds's sleep problems in the life with a babe forum....i looked into it and got the okay by our naturopath but didn't get a chance to ask his recommendation on how to use it.  I'm wondering how others use it.  I didn't get ahold of it until yesterday late afternoon....so I put a few drops in a bit of water and gave it to my son after dinner by dropper in his mouth....and then I put 4 drops in my water and drank it. ...
Any natural food store, or some regular grocery stores, would carry homeopathic remedies for pain and other ailements....just ask someone to help you.  They are effective and have never caused any type of problem for us!    
Our naturopath gave the okay to the rescue remedy but doesn't seem convinved it would actually help since it's more for trauma, etc. My dh will look for it but I'm not sure I know what to do with it,  Should I give it to both of us or just me????  And this is for sleep???
Well, our naturopath is very conservative when it comes to making sure nothing interferes with the remedy....so we don't use anything else that is homeopathic at the same time or with strong odors, etc.....I'll look and see what all is in the rescue remedy...since someone mentioned it might be homeopathic, I didn't bother. If it's not homeopathic, I'll ask our naturopath about it.   I did buy the no cry sleep solution book and started it today....over half way...
Well, we thought we were getting improvement. Last night proved us wrong.   I slept a total of 3 hours.  Ds went to bed at his normal time and slept about 2 hours....about the time I finally went to bed after giving into 'family time'.....I had to...we haven't done this in forever....so just as I lay down, ds gets up.  Turns out to be quite the night.  I finally got him to sleep and couldn't get back to sleep myself.  So I was up for an hour while he slept....then he...