or Connect

Posts by RBinTEX

Tell him I'm sorry ...... It was that darned chili in the airport food court!
I'm not enslaved or oppressed. I'm happily married to a nice man. I do the housework because he's gone all day working to pay for the house. It's a good division of labor for us. I don't want or need to join the workforce. Thanks anyway.
"Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen Beelzabub has a devil put aside for me, for me, for me!
Yep, you've got to do the "c" hold at the beginning, but later it is sooo easy to night nurse. You can just move your boob to wherever it needs to be, and stay comfy in your position! And the ability to sit cross legged and read a book with two hands is nice too! I like low-cut regular bras that you can just pop one out the top of. Lane Bryant makes great low cut bras for big boobies (even if you're not a plus size. I shop there just for the great bras.)
Yep, you've got to do the "c" hold at the beginning, but later it is sooo easy to night nurse. You can just move your boob to wherever it needs to be, and stay comfy in your position! And the ability to sit cross legged and read a book with two hands is nice too! I like low-cut regular bras that you can just pop one out the top of. Lane Bryant makes great low cut bras for big boobies.
As my kids got older, we had a talk at the sign-up table for every sport they wanted to join. (Ditto for piano lessons, scouts, drama club, etc.) I explained that when they made a commitment, they had to show up, even if they didn't feel like it. Other people were counting on them, too, and the coaches are volunteering their time. When they balked halfway through the season, I reminded them of the commitment they made at the beginning. Didn't really stop the balking,...
I forgot to say that my dd ate the dog's flea pill. At least she doesn't scratch behind her ears with her foot anymore. Give yourself a break about the housework, too. If dh can get more done when he gets home, more power to him. Focus on doing the necessities, and enjoying each day with dd.
I really, really, enjoy my older children. I see yours is 18. 18!!!!! My oldest is turning 15 next week, and it is bittersweet. I'm loving the house full of laughing teenagers. I enjoying his company soooo much now, but soon, his wings will be ready to fly.......
They put in a sushi counter at my corner grocery store. I've eaten it for lunch every day. When I have leftovers, I feed the family the leftovers and pick up a second tray of sushi for my dinner. Tonight, I feel quite tired of sushi. I think I've broken the spell, at least for a while.
My husband owns guns for sport and food. He's even been on safari in Africa. He ate the meat of the animals he killed there. What was not eaten was sold to European restaurants. Apparently there is a big market for African game meat there. Personally, I don't see the thrill of hunting. I can think of a thousand things I'd rather do. I do like meat, though, whether it be from the supermarket or from the game processor.