or Connect

Posts by RBinTEX

^ no > 40 V age?
I don't get it. That's the way I always get to Paris.
I have an 11 year old daughter. I leave her in the car with the two year old when I run in ths store. I don't have a smidgen of a problem with it.
Ladies, ladies! You shouldn't be watching children's television. When the kids are parked in front of the TV, that's when you should be hiding in the pantry, eating leftover Easter candy.
Don't put off doing the things you've always wanted to do with your kids, because they will be grown and gone before you know it. Take that trip or finish that family project or whatever it is you've always wanted to experience with your kids. Today is the day!
I nursed four kids, each for over 2 years, on diet coke and merlot. They couldn't have turned out any better. It must have been a magic combination!
I live with two trumpet players and a trombone player, but no howler.
I log on to the threads that can help me with the parenting choices I've made, and I stay away from the threads that are not helpful to me, or that I cannot contribute to. I'm a meat-eater, so I would never post on a vegetarian thread. I'm glad all the veggie parents have a place to go for support, and I'm glad I have plenty of other threads I can turn to also. No one asked me to subscribe to a dogma before I could join. But the board as a whole supports certain...
OMG! I had tears I laughed so hard! That's my car!
I'm not sure this comes under the umbrella "media," but I didn't know where else to post. The musical "Wicked" is in my city, and we took the kids to see it last night! It was fantastic! It is the "prequel" to the Wizard of Oz. The set was gorgeous eye candy, the singing was spectacular, and the plot was very clever. (It's based on a book by the same name, which I haven't read.) The kids had never seen a big Broadway production before, and they were blown...