or Connect

Posts by PrettyHippie

Oh Nora...I remember you too. Thanks for your input, really. I finally broke down and told DH. He's worried a bit but overall he's trying to be positive and trying to get me to be the same. I'm really trying not to worry too much but so much easier said than done. I'm hoping I'm just going through a freak out for nothing. I did try to get ahold of my midwife once today but nobody was home. I'm kind of hoping that's a "sign" that I really don't need to worry. I'm...
So I'm not really what sure to think. All I know is I'm getting more and more nervous about this. So as of today I am at 11w3d. I see my midwife for the first time on June 8. So this morning I noticed that I'm having some off colored discharge. Not really brown so I don't really think it's spotting at all, but darker than the realm of yellow...sort of a very light amber tan color. Now the amount hasn't increased, no pain, no strange odors...nothing else is out of...
Sweetie you tried. It's so hard, I know.
Let's hope this does not become an issue again. Ever.
I do have to say that I was sure that I had had it considering I've spend my entire life around MANY cats, worked in a vet clinic, grew up on a farm around sheep, found many cat "treats" over the years digging in my gardens . Darn cats thinking my gardens are a litter box. Basically I've been around so many of the possible Toxo. exposures out there...I've NEVER had it! I couldn't believe it. So yeah, don't buy the whole "most people have had it" thing. I actually...
That is such WONDERFUL news!!! Sounds like you can breathe a little easier now and enjoy the weekend. So happy for you Mama!!
Sigh. Well, it looks like we're all in this together. Of course the Ohio humidity isn't helping me right now either. And it seems that when I'm pregnancy I get more of the really deep, really painful and red spots. Ouch!! I really do think the Tea Tree Oil soap does help a bit though. I use the Dr. Bronner's TTO liquid castile soap on my face and have for a long time. Since TTO has natural antiseptic properties it just seem to give a little leg up. And TTO is on the...
You know, I've never had skin to brag about, but this is crazy!! Granted, I had it with DD Willow for a good four months and even though we lost Ivy at 20 weeks gestation I had it almost that whole time with her too. With Willow once it cleared I had GREAT skin right up until she was about 11 months old and I got my first period after she was born. It was wonderful!! So yeah, I'm at 11wks today and I'm so hoping that this starts to clear soon like before. And since I...
Steak, steak, and more steak!! We're not a real red meat family, more veggie and chicken, but GOOD GRIEF have I wanted nothing more than a big marbled piece of cow. I was laying on the sofa watching TV at 1:30am last night and I got so hungry for a steak it was insane. We're a chicken house and I don't even remember the last time I had a steak. I've been fighting it the last week but I think tonight DH has to stop to get more organic milk and while he's there I'm going...
Name: Rachel EDD: December 15th Age: 26 Location: Rural Ohio Family (partner, other children, etc): DH Matthew, DD Willow (2 in June), 3 angel babies, 3 dogs-Orion, Ziggy, and Zoe, 4 cats-Chessney, Jasper, Owen, and Nefi, 3 ducks, and 14 chickens Gender preferences/inklings: We really don't care, just happy and healthy. I kinda feel like this is another girl though. Matthew would love to have a little boy this time around... Names you like: For a boy...