or Connect

Posts by PrettyHippie

I hope it's not a problem to post this article here.  It's just amazing to me how in the end...money makes the whole world go 'round.  I just can't stand it. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/20/drop-circumcisions-cost_n_1812393.html?utm_hp_ref=parents&ir=Parents
Thank you so much!  See, I was toying between 2 to 3 dozen per size.  I'll go with 3.  We're getting our clothesline up so I'll be line drying too, but winter will be here before I know it so I'll be putting them in the dryer a bit too.  Someone else had mentioned to me the ability to reuse the smaller sizes for some extra absorption, especially at night.  Sounds like a plan!  Thanks again for you advice!
Hi!  So we used the BumGenius diapers with DD and for as long as we could with DS.  They were the ones that had the snappies and grew with the kids.  They just fell apart and started wicking the pee onto the outside covers so bad.  We were lucky to get to 5 months with DS and as for overnight...no way.  I was so careful about washing and drying.  Then my father-in-law bought us a front loader he swore I would love (yeah...on country water...HATED it) so much and it just...
Oh my goodness!!  What an entrance!!  I'm so glad to hear that you both are doing so well.  And wow...hello reality check as we had the same due date!!!  Congrats to you!
Thank you both so much!!  If we do end up in Minnesota I'm not worried about it now.  I really wasn't too much in the first place.  We're going to HS wherever we end up, it's just nice to be a bit more prepared.  Thanks again!!!
Thank you very much!!
Hello!  Right now we live in Ohio and just when I was getting comfortable with the rules/laws to homeschool here, it's looks like we may be moving.  There has been some major family ugliness since my father passed away very suddenly this past December and it looks like loose our farm here.  We've decided to move north to where my mom is from.  Wisconsin is our first choice and I know that the homeschool rules there are even more lax than here in Ohio.  No complaints!...
Hello! We currently live in Ohio and we've been lucky that we have vax exemption options that work really well.  Due to some family ugliness that reared it's ugly head after my dad passed away very suddenly, we may be loosing the farm we live on here.  We're looking into moving north.  Wisconsin is our first choice and I know they offer three vax exemptions which is great.  Now, we've also been looking into homes in southeastern Minnesota.  I was just wondering if there...
My son was born on the full moon back in December 2010.  It was also the Winter Solstice!  From the very beginning of my pregnancy with him I kept telling him he should be my solstice kid...and he was!!  This baby is due on Sep. 8 and the Autumnal Equinox is in September, but I doubt I'll make it that long.  If I go a bit early this could be another full mooner, but I tend to go over a few days if history repeats. It would be really cool because it's also a blue moon....
Thoughts and prayers are with you and your little one.  Never give up hope and cherish every.single.moment.