or Connect

Posts by PrettyHippie

Ein328...I am POSITIVE we were in the December 2010 DDC together!  Too funny we're here again together.  I think we had a conversation about honeybees of all things. I just sent DH to get me ginger and hard candy.  We'll see what that does.  I haven't put on any weight yet and with my other kids I'd put on about 5 pounds by now.  Luckily I'm not hurting for weight really, so I'm not too worried about it at all.  Now if it keeps up, well then maybe I'll start!  I did get...
So I'm 11w1d and I'm just now really starting to have some issues.  I never had any issues with any of my other pregnancies either!  With my last baby I had a few food aversions, but that's all.  I would say this really started a week ago or so, but it's amped up in the last week.  I can't eat anything without getting nauseous.  Nothing sounds good at all.  Even when I do get a craving for something, I'll eat it and then feel sick.  Day or night, but almost worse at...
Double posted...sorry!!
I'm so sorry you're going through this.  With DD at 9wks I stood up one afternoon and just had a hugh GUSH down my legs of red blood and the CM like you're describing.  I mean...it was everywhere.  I flooded the bed in the ER.  Thought for sure it was over and we were loosing her.  At the hospital, there she was heart beating away despite it all.  It turns out I had a decent sized SCH.  I'm so hoping it's something like this going on with you.  Fingers and toes are...
Hello again! I'm going to try to be as helpful as I can! Newark isn't what I would really call rural, but it's not big city at all. I would stay closer to the Columbus area if you're wanting more of the city atmosphere. I'm just the opposite.....get me away from the city and into the country!! Clintonville really is a nice neighborhood. My in-laws live there. It's close to everything you would probably need to get to and it's overall a really safe area. Plus there is a...
I just wanted to chime in too.  We see Dr. Shelley Blackburn.  She is family practice and her office is up on Bethel and Sawmill.  She hasn't ever really pushed us for either of our non-vaxed kids.  She is pro-vax, but totally seems to respect our rights and is always friendly and cheerful.  Oh, and they take Molina, or they did a short time ago!!
Hello!  So I figured I would chime on a few parts since I may be able to help.  We live about 30 minutes south of Columbus out in the country, but we have a lot that brings us into the city.  New Albany is just as you described.....lots of money and lots of the rich attitude.  Now that being said, I'm sure there are many very nice people there.  If you're looking for somewhere a bit more crunchy, I would look into Clintonville, Westerville, or GrandVIEW.  Now, all of...
Hello! I'm Rachel and we are *cautiously* expecting our third earth-side bundle on September 8th. I would love to be added!
Hello all.  So, this seems to be the place where I need to be!  DS is 9.5 months old now and we are wanting to start TTC our next little bundle.  He's not nursing nearly as much anymore but he still does a few times a day, mostly at night.  Now here's the catch...AF hasn't officially come back yet even though she sure seems to be lurking in the shadows!  DD was 11 months old when my period came back so I'm assuming it should be anytime now.  I just wish I knew what to...
So I should start this by saying it's a boy!!!  We named him Ronan Wolf.  He weighed in a 8Ilb14oz and is 21.5in long!  I started having some light contractions just after midnight on the 21st...right after the lunar eclipse.  We called the midwife and since my contractions had gone from 5-6 minutes with no pain to 2-3 minutes with a lot of pain in a ten minute period she left right away.  Considering my last labor had been 26 hours we were kind of surprised at the speed...