or Connect

Posts by PrettyHippie

I've been thinking about this lately too! I'm due on the 15th, but I'm really kind of hoping for a 21st/solstice baby. I was 6 days late with DD so I can hope history will repeat! I myself am a Capricorn but I'm very chart heavy in Scorpio and Sag. with four of each. Example, my Moon sign is a Scorpio and my Rising is a Sag. My Venus is a Scorpio too...that's fun. Despite all that, I'm SOOO a Cappy woman. Very, very earthy. I am married to a Scorpio and we have a...
I'm up too. DH is snoring next to me and DD is asleep half on to of me as I sit here lurking away. I'm hoping to get some sleep here soon. I feel your pain...
I actually only took one picture and it's on my cell phone. Trust me though...it wasn't pretty!!! I'm still pretty swollen but it's gone down to the point my left eye isn't swollen closed. Ein328, I'm in the same boat with the long hair. Mine is down to just past my tailbone, but I had it up at the time!!! Somehow she still managed to get lodged in my hair. I've generally got it in a long braid when I'm with them or working in the gardens. So I'm curious as to...
...my face can make up for the rest! So I got stung by one of our honeybees today. We have some beehives so getting stung isn't really anything new, but this time it just happened to be on my head about 2 inches from my hairline. Since it was in my hair I couldn't get the stinger out right away. It just sort of flew into my hair and got panicked...didn't really mean to attack or anything. Now, I should say I am NOT allergic to bees. Having hives and being allergic to...
Oh man...I'm SO BAD at this but I love it!! EDD: 12/15 GD: 12/21 (Come on Solstice Baby!!!) Weight: I'm going to say 9lb3oz only b/c this baby just FEELS bigger. Length: 21" Sex: I'm going to guess a girl.
So with DD1 I had horrible milk supply from day one. Even after all the teas, fenugreek, strong beer, etc. nothing ever seemed to help and my supply never got great. There was never enough left to do any pumping to save/freeze. Despite it all, we still managed to nurse until she was 15 months and weaned herself. There seems to be A LOT of good things about Alfalfa and increased milk supply if taken BEFORE baby comes. It's got other good qualities to it as well. I...
I am so missing... My libido!! It's just gone, vanished, POOF! Wine As much coffee as I want! A good beer. Gardening. The pregnancy has made me uber heat sensitive. Getting in and out of my car without feeling like I need a crane to pull me out.
Thanks guys. So, since I posted this earlier today I'm now starting to think this is related to what DD has. I've had a touch of a sore throat. Hubby isn't feeling 100% either so I think we've just got something going through the family. I think I may still give my midwife a call just to let her know. I see her this coming Tuesday too. Thanks again!
Sorry mama. These sort of things just really are a pain in the backside. ESPECIALLY when other plans are made around it. I would be more than frustrated too. Hopefully your DH will not take this and run with it. Let us know what happens.
Hi! I'm actually about 30 minutes SW of Columbus, but we're in the city a lot. We live on a little farm in the country. My DH works for Ohio State. We're also into the very natural lifestyle and attachment parenting way of life. Welcome to the club!!