or Connect

Posts by Boobs

Right, but there's a difference between sex education, which I happen to be all for, and letting kids read smut.
We love green smoothies around here! My basic recipe: an orange a banana handful of fresh pineapple big handful of spinach cup or so of water Some days I add frozen blueberries and/or strawberries or cherries.
Thanks for the replies! I haven't even started the first book yet, so I hate to skip to the last. I'm really not comfortable with her reading a book with any kind of sex in it, graphic or not. I might be a prude, but I'm okay with that! It's just not fair, though. I didn't really want her reading the series anyway but caved to the peer pressure and mania of it all. That's what I get for not sticking to my guns, I guess.
She's read the first two books in the Twilight series and is obsessed. Someone just told me that Breaking Dawn is absolutely not appropriate for tweens. Has anybody read it? What do you think?
What I do is use a microfiber towel and spray the floor with a spray bottle full of vinegar solution. (1 pt vinegar, 1 pt water, drop of dishsoap) Works pretty great.
What a great site!
Great ideas! Thanks!
I'm trying to come up with a gift for a gift exchange. I would really rather give something "green" than one of the typical gimmicky things. Any ideas? What would you love to get?
Learn to say no and stay home. I know so many women who are constantly running around and going and doing and they are so stressed out. Pick one or two things that are important, for us soccer and church, and then let the rest go. Combine trips when you shop and make a conscious effort to stay home and take it easy every chance you get.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081201/..._vaccines_cost Hmm....very interesting.