or Connect

Posts by bumminbeachbabe

It's been quite awhile since I've been on. I like seeing some of the familiar usernames and your cute babies.    I think my favorite part of the past year has been Jack giving me kisses if I ask for one. It just melts my heart every time.
I have to use a folded prefold because it's the only thing that will hold all the milk that leaks out.
Our baby boy was born on December 30. He weighed 8lbs 9oz and was 20.5". I had a 14 hour labor that ended in a successful VBAC.
I understand the feeling. With my first my mom threw a shower and only 5 people showed up. None of them were even the people I'd grown up with. It was some random ladies that my mother in law invited at the last minute. It was kind of disappointing.   This time I had a friend who kept telling me that she wanted to throw me a "sprinkle". Now we're right on top of Christmas and nothing has happened. I don't think any of us really want showers for the gifts. It's more...
I failed the 1 hour and passed the 3 hour with flying colors. My first reading is ALWAYS high. It takes me longer to adjust to the sugar load than other people, but once I do everything works out fine.
29 weeks tomorrow and I'm up 9-10 pounds over pre pregnancy.
You could be completely fine. I had a positive ffn with DS at 28 weeks, again at 30 and was dilated to a 4 by then. I wound up not having him until 39 weeks. I hope that your baby stays in and bakes longer.
Maybe you're carrying high? I'm carrying pretty high and haven't really felt anything around my c/s scar. It's just something that my midwife warned me could be uncomfortable and normal.
My midwife says it's normal to have some pulling and aches in that area because it doesn't stretch as easily as the surrounding skin.
Trying to date a pregnancy after the 1st trimester isn't very accurate. My babies always measure ahead by the time the anatomy ultrasound comes around. I'd personally stick with the 2/4 date and just hang out in both DDC's.