or Connect

Posts by heavensearth

babywearer_anon    - I went with encapsulation. The placenta was dried and put into capsules and then I made a tincture with my last few pills. You can also have a tincture made with a piece of the fresh placenta. If I did it again, I think I would do the encapsulation and the tincture with the fresh placenta. Im sure mine with the dried placenta will be great, but I imagine that the one made with a fresh piece will be even better!
Welcome to all the new members!   As you know, erthe_mama, I love Dr.McCarthy! I wouldnt use anyone else for my prenatal care or delivery. The care I got from him was above and beyond anything I ever expected - he may seem like he's in a rush, but when you need him, he's there for you. I had him for both of my pregnancies (both required fertility meds that he perscribed) and I have two happy and healthy kiddos now ♥ He wasnt actually trained "by" midwives, he...
You can order from http://www.culturesforhealth.com/ they ship to Canada :) ive ordered from them a few times and have never had a problem.
Congratulations!
Thanks everyone ♥
Thank you! he is doing much much better! I have some pics of our little girl here http://www.flickr.com/photos/creativemusings/ for anyone who is interested :)
I have been so terrible at being part of this due date club :( but I did want to let everyone know that our little Poppy arrived last week! We were hoping for a VBAC but had a scheduled csection at 40 weeks 5 days. It turns out that I would have never gone into labor on my own based on how my cervix looked so its a very good thing that we had our csection when we did.   Poppy Elise was born on July 7th @ 12:43pm weighing 7lbs 5 oz and 20 inches long. My husband...
congratulations! hope you two are feeling 100% very soon!
Thanks for sharing and congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think my son's name is very cool! first name is Sebastian middle name is Rudd :) neither of the names are ever on the top 100 list though... if we were having a boy this time, we were going to name him Nathaniel Summit, but we're having a girl!