or Connect

Posts by Wendlynnn

FLoradix all the way. Took it after dd was born (also low iron, blood loss). Just started it last week for preg anemia and already notice a HUGE difference. I take 10 ml 2xs a day in OJ.
we have the same issue with dd - age 4. She can and will self-feed certain items, finger foods and scoop soups, etc. but practically each bite has to be encouraged. We usually read to her to keep her engaged (a "if you're eating then I'm reading") scenario. We're also veggie. There's a great recipe I got from Super Baby Food cookbook when she was a baby for "super porridge" - a mix of whole grains and legumes that are ground and then cooked like oatmeal. She loves it...
Thanks for all the input. It's such a hard decision. Dd doesn't nap anymore and the school is literally across the street. Dh and I were discussing possibility of starting half day and then Switching to full as an option later but then she'd be switching classes and teachers - I think it's too much change. I don't know if I'll have a job either. Arg where's a crystal ball when you need one?
We are contemplating a half day (afternoons) or whole day preschool for our 4 yr old. Expecting #2 beginning of Nov. would it be better for her to have school longer day or to be home with us in the mornings and then go in afternoon? I homeschooled her this year - but she has had school experience and I'm not worried about separation. My husband works from home so I won't be alone with the 2 either.   Any wise mama thoughts?
We are contemplating a half day (afternoons) or whole day preschool for our 4 yr old. Expecting #2 beginning of Nov. would it be better for her to have school longer day or to be home with us in the mornings and then go in afternoon? I homeschooled her this year - but she has had school experience and I'm not worried about separation. My husband works from home so I won't be alone with the 2 either. Any wise mama thoughts?
Nov. 7 - thanks!
I have been measuring 5 days ahead all along and I also know the exact o day. My most recent scan a few days ago, the Dr (who specialized in u/s) said this is an indicator of a tall baby (which our dd was!).
I'm so sorry Gray! Be gentle with yourself.   Today is my final milestone. Cramping has been better the last few days so breathing easier.   Greenmama - hopefully the doppler will work and give you peace of mind.
Everything's good. Saw hb, movement and growth since last week. Dr. not worried. phew!
greenmama - I'm SO glad you got an u/s and everything's ok. I'm having more cramping this afternoon after being out and about today. Made an app for tomorrow morning. Ugh. Did your Dr say if anything can help the cramping?