or Connect

Posts by leaves

my husband has been smoking for the past few months. he promised me when our baby was born he would quit, however i just gave birth to my daughter a week ago and found out yesterday that he has been smoking. we have talked about how smoking raises the risk of SIDS and i have voiced how concerned i am for her health and safety (and that of our two-year-old son's). he only smokes outside, but he comes in smelling like smoke and so does my son, whenever he takes him outside...
Haha, these are all hilarious, cute & creative. Loved reading all of them! We didn't have a nick-name for DS, but we're calling this baby "caterpillar" until we figure out a name... no reason, my husband started calling it caterpillar and it stuck. :)
I LOVE this thread! Really getting me in the baby mood. I feel like I haven't bonded with this baby as quickly as I did when I was pregnant with my son. During my first pregnancy, he was on my mind ALL the time... he's all I thought about. Now, he's still got my full attention and sometimes I nearly "forget" I'm pregnant, lol. I had baby fever before we found out I was pregnant, and then once I found out it was kinda like, "Okay, well. I'm pregnant. Life moves on!" And I...
I am so... so..sorry... I can't imagine... I had pretty bad morning sickness and that was bad enough... I recently read about HG. I just cannot imagine going through something like that. It sounds awful, inconceivable. I am so sorry, mama. Just take care of yourself... lie in a cold, dark room... don't worry about being high-maintenance. Do whatever you can to make life more comfortable for yourself right now. Don't worry about showering and changing your close, if you...
Ohh, mama... I totally feel you! During my first pregnancy, I had horrible morning sickness until week 14. I was throwing up every day, sometimes multiple times a day, I could barely make it through a meal and had to fight losing it several times during a meal, every smell and sometimes even sounds would make me puke. It was HORRIBLE. Morning sickness is just the worse. At week fourteen, it was like a switch -- one morning I woke up and I didn't have to throw up! I made...