or Connect

Posts by Lovumms333238

I missed this first meeting but would definitely be interested in the next one. Could you give out more information? Thanks
So I am a SAHM to my wonderful DD born in April. DH works from home on the weekends on call so we are both SAHPs in a way! Very lucky I know. Anyways I want to attend school for nursing and I have about 4k in debt. While talking about our finances today he opened up and said he doesnt want to pay for either of those things but he also does NOT want me to work... but i can and will do it if I have to but i love being here with DD. What am I to do? Am I being selfish for...
DD is 4 months now but we are trying to visit home, Ohio, from Texas in September. We have a dog and a cat and want to take them along so the plane is out of the question because it is so expensive for that. We thought AmTrak until we realized they don't stop to let them pee! So it looks like we are driving. We will rent a van so we have room for everyone but I am concerned about DD. She doesn't hate her carseat but after about an hour in it she is ready to burst. So my...
Being a new mom has got the best of me the past month or so. DD is 3.5 months. I am looking for what you breastfeeding vegetarian/vegan moms do to make sure you have quality milk for your babe. Cooking and freezing? Fresh foods? DH do it for you? I am looking for anything and everything here, i need all the help i can get. Are there any superfoods that you mamas swear by? RECIPES ARE WELCOME! TIA!
My DD is only 3.5 months but I know that if something happened to where I couldn't BF I would be devastated. I can't say I truly understand what you're feeling because I have never ended a BF relationship but I am sending hugs your way! Feel good about what you've done, you did the best possible thing you could for your children and you should be proud of that!
TZS & Xavismom - I know I am super lucky to have DH around during the week, he really is a great help! It took me a couple months to get him to do that for me though, DD is 3months old so its been going on for a month or so and I must say, I am a much happier mama! It makes everything easier on me and DH too. I get that extra bit of rest and I am ready for anything that day.
So I am curious to hear from other mamas what their situation is with their DH. I am a SAHM and DH works from home on the weekends. I am also wondering how much your DP helps our with your LO? My DH is great during the week. He takes her in the morning usually from 9-12 so I can get a little uninterrupted sleep until she needs to nurse and go back to sleep again. He also changes her frequently, plays with her periodically throughout the day, and watches her when I need...
Seriously, THANK YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH! Great advice and I will definitely check out the flylady site. I have heard of it before but never checked it out. Thanks again I am feeling much better and I am def going to talk to DH and see what he thinks....
Okay so in the past week or so I have got DH to put DD to sleep once a day. She is 3 months and still naps every 1-2 hours so I am constantly BF and putting her to sleep. I do all of the nigh ttime parenting and he takes the morning shift for me for 2 hours or so, so that I can get a little bit of uninterrupted sleep. I feel like he should be helping more. BTW he works from home on the weekends only & during his work hours it is all me of course I dont expect anything from...
I have a 12 week old daughter. When I was 25 weeks pregnant I broke out in a serious poison ivy rash. It soon consumed my entire body/face and I had to go to the hospital, I am seriously allergic. My husband broke out in it that day and got it on his arms, hands and private parts! I felt terrible for him even though I was the one hospitalized. My dd was fine but they couldn't figure out what it was ( i react to poison ivy different, it doesn't bubble on my skin ...