or Connect

Posts by angelbaby1788

Im scared i might do the test wrong because my daughter wont let me put the q-tip near her mouth
Quote: Originally Posted by eepster It sounds like your family is deliberately trying to cause turmoil by making you doubt the babies father. I think this issue needs to be handled separately from the biological issues, since you have a continuing relationship with the most likely father. Another issue, since you don't remember what happened would be to find out exactly what went on with the Asian guy. Did you both get carried away in the moment? ...
Thank you everyone for you help and for not judging me. I know i have to tell him, im just so scared what his reaction is going to be. He loves that little girl so much and he has no doubt that she is his. I just dont want to hurt him if she isnt. Hopefully the test will come back with a 100% and there wont be anymore confusion with anyone in my family. The only reason they even know about the other boy is because my little sister had a big mouth and told EVERYBODY, how...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mary-Beth I think your baby looks like a brown skin/mix baby. I come from a mixed race family. I have four little black/white mixed babies fresh in my mind. I can tell you she will probably get some more color as she grows. She is BEAUTIFUL! Enjoy her and please feel welcome here. There are always people out there ready to judge but overall this is a place with a lot of sweet ladies. So I seriously think your boyfriend is...
Quote: Originally Posted by noobmom Oh, and if you have pics of the guys, try this look-a-like meter. It won't tell you anything definitive, but it's kinda fun to play with: http://celebrity.myheritage.com/FP/C...like-meter.php When I did DS, he was split exactly 50/50 me and my DH. black, looks like him 53% http://storage.myheritagefiles.com/U...a4qwbf9c03.JPG asian boy, looks like me by...
Quote: Originally Posted by noobmom I'm the Asian one and mine is very slightly wavy (you woulld call it straight, but it's not flat iron straight). DH's family ALL have straight, straight hair. DS has wavy hair, now as a toddle and had curls as a baby. So, curls don't rule out Asian either. If this is going to drive you nuts, I'd just ask for a paternity test. Edited to add: Your daughter is adorable! Thank you. I got a Home DNA...
Quote: Originally Posted by chaoticzenmom It sounds like you're pretty sure that it's the AA guys baby. What's holding you back there? Family? Does he want to be involved? It sounds like you're pretty sure that she's his. Now, strange question....How aroused were you during or before the act....Don't answer here. Anyway, anytime I've been especially into sex, it's because I'm ovulating. So, if you were more aroused than normal with one of them,...
Quote: Originally Posted by jeliphish maybe you can just blood type her, you, and the two boys. Get one of the card kits. If the boys have different blood types- you could figure out who he dad is. GL! Please visit all the other forums as well...lots of beneficial pareting advice. Babywearing, co-sleeping, breastfeeding etc. How old are you if you don't mind me asking? I am 18.
Quote: Originally Posted by angelbaby1788 My hair is wavy, but she is only five months old. The little hair she has curls. i dont know if this works, i will edit if it doesnt How can i insert a...
Quote: Originally Posted by Juvysen OP, do YOU have curly or straight hair? B/c if your family tends to have straight hair, but your baby's hair is curly, i'd bet it's not the asian guy, but I guess it's hard to tell since he's half white? My hair is wavy/curly, though, and Dh's family has stick straight hair and both my kids only had a tiny bit of curl when younger and not much now that it's been cut. i keep hoping for a curly haired kid. LOL... but...