or Connect

Posts by Mama2Chloe

I just found out today that I'm pregnant. It's a big shocker... I'm still getting used to the idea. I was so motivated with my T-Tapp and seeing inch loss... I do plan on continuing doing T-Tapp and plan on looking into the Mommy fitness area at the t-tapp web site. I would like to stay as fit as I can during this pregnancy to make it easier to get back to my body after the birth. We also found out this week that we may be moving in October, so my class reunion...
I have to do my workout first thing in the morning. I know myself too well and I wouldn't do it later in the day I really like doing it when my girls are asleep so I feel like I'm more focused, but during nap time there is always something that I'd like to catch up on and the evenings I'm just too tired. Yeah, the no eating after 7 rule has been a big step for me too. I try not to have any foods that are off limits because I would just crave them. So if I want ice...
Drum roll please..... My results with the basic workout plus after one week: Inches lost Bust: 0 stayed the same Waist: 1.5 Abdomen: 1.25 Hips: 1 R Upper Thigh: 1 L Upper Thigh: 0.75 R Lower Thigh: 0.25 L Lower Thigh: 0.25 R Calf: 0.25 L Calf: 0.5 R Upper Arm: 0.25 L Upper Arm: 0.75 Total inches lost: 7.75 I'm so excited!!! I haven't changed my eating style at all except to stop eating after 7pm. I just brush my teeth when I get the girls...
I'm on day 6 of my boot camp. It's been great!!! I'm doing the basic plus workout. I haven't done all of my measurements for the week, (I'll do it tomorrow ) but I measured my waist and have lost 1 1/2 inches in 6 days!!! That's enough to motivate me to keep it up!! I'll post my success in other areas tomorrow. I know my arms feel much more tone though. Like I mentioned in a pp, my 10 year class reunion is coming up in September so I just try to keep that in mind. ...
I just got my Basic Workout Plus Friday!! I'm so excited, but have house guests until this evening so I decided to start my boot camp tomorrow. I'm totally motivated and have my 10 year class reunion to keep that motivation up! (It is the beginning of Sept) I have a couple friends here that are going to do start their boot camp tomorrow also. I'm going to try to finish the "Yes you can seminar" today. I had my DH take pics of me yesterday but forgot to have him take...
I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my T-Tapp DVDs. I got the BWO+ and l plan on getting started with the BC as soon as it arrives. I have my 10 year class reunion coming up 9 September so I want to look my best. So, I have my motivation!! Right now, I'm 140 lb and a size 8. Would love to be a 6. Any tips on how to get the most out of the program? I'm planning on getting up an hour before my girls so I can get the BC done without having to stop a million times....
Just found what I was looking for.... HTH http://www.tomaatnet.nl/~vrijeopvoed...terflydoll.htm and also http://www.tomaatnet.nl/~vrijeopvoeding/df00009.htm Take care!
: me too... Would be a great Christmas present for my girls and all my nieces and nephews.
no time to post..... :
4ever- The granola sounds soooo yummy!!!! This is a great thread!!! I'm going to crochet some fruit and veggies for my Chloe and make matching dresses for my girls. Still looking for ideas for the kids in my family. :