or Connect

Posts by yoyo65

I'm so proud of you Sis!!
((hugs))               just  wanted to give you a ((hug)). am extremly tired now and need to go to bed. Will try to reply more tomorrow.                       Too bad "somebody" is acting like a spoiled little brat. love you sis.
sounds like you work for the same company my DH does. I hear this from him all the time. I'm sorry.
Quote: Originally Posted by Violet2 I highly recommend the book Prescription for Nutritional Healing. V Sis, I have this. I'll try to remember to bring it on Saturday. I also have Rx Prescription for Dietarty Wellness and Smart Medicine for a Heathier Child I'll bring also.
Hang in there Sis. I love you.
I've bagged Josh Harnett's groceries. Rung up Bobby McFerrin's groceries. When Woody Harrelson came into the natural food co-op where I work without any shoes on, I made him go back out to his car and get them. (he was REALLY high at the time, known to be a big pothead) I also made Steve Guttenberg go out and get his ID because I couldn't make out the signature on the back of his credit card and didn't realize who he was until after. The wrestlers Vern and Greg...
almost 44 and still wearn' double braids and pigtails!
Quote: Originally Posted by Ophelia ...hey, where is my sister?? Hi Sis!: I'm here! (barely) workin' too much and I can't get on the internet until I get home from the evening job. Shelli Powderhorn Park area two boys ages 9 & almost 13! 5 stepkids 3, soon to be 4, step grandkids co-op employee hardware store employee Vespa owner
cool! DH and I have been scooting for close to 5 years. I have a 2007 Vespa LX150. I use mine as my main mode of transportation at least 8 months out of the year. I would ride all year round if it wasn't for those darn Minnesota winters. Though I have been known to take her out in Janurary if the streets are clear enough and it is about 10 degrees F. Check this out! www.rattlemybones.com This is what we are doing next weekend. This'll be our 4th rally. Loads of...
Blackstar. I get it at The Wedge. Small, local dairy farm. Not organic but is hormone free. Tastes great! Reasonably priced. Right now it is on sale for $3.99 a gallon.