or Connect

Posts by gumblossom

tresleo, I love that! all those sister, how amazing. I wish I was one of your clients, I'd love to give my DS a little sister   sunnysandiegan, so much has already come to you from your map! How wonderful.   I can't really say that I have had much manifest, though I expect things will take a long time,as most are "big" items. However, I think I may have just had another chemical pregnancy ( faint positive test last Thursday, but AF arrived Saturday), which is...
Thank you Tenzinsmama. Your hug means a lot to me.   I now believe I may have had another chemical. I was throwing out the tests I did this week, and noticed that the one I did on Thursday morning (10 or 11 dpo) actually has a very faint pink line. I guess it was another dud egg.   In some ways this just makes me keen to keep trying, or should I read this as a message that it is time to give up?
It's not to be for me this month. My temperature dropped this morning,and though AF isn't here yet, I know she will be. I think I am more disappointed this time than last time when I actually had a bfp and lost it. It doesn't make sense, but then, not a lot does when ttc. I feel cheated - why have those strong symptoms for two weeks only to be let down? Will I have to experience the same sorts of annoying symptoms month after month until menopause (which may not be all...
Hi everyone,   I still have a very strong metallic taste in my mouth, but tender boobs seem to be disappearing...   and I still have high temps! I can hardly believe it. According to fertility friend I am 13 dpo (but I think I might be 12), I will have a look over my charts, but I can't recall having temperatures remain this high at 12 dpo, that's when they usually drop before spotting and AF a day or two later. But the boob tenderness has almost disappeared, however...
nexxus, clomid will do that, so you could try soy or red clover, which are nature's clomid, to help give a stronger surge. I struggle to catch the surge on opks, and I find if I don't test in the morning, I often miss it.But I usually count an "almost" positive as positive as I usually have ovulation pain to back me up.   I also found, with my pregnancy charts, that coincidentally, I have ovulated around day 15 or 16 - so don't worry if it is later than 14 days, I don't...
Chilee, I have tried it. I can't really remember if it made any difference. I took it the same way you would clomid. I ovulate every month anyway, and I didn't get pregnant those months, so I don't know if it makes any difference. It certainly won't do any harm.
I have started reading the online fertility course I bought from the naturopath, but so far it's not told me anything new. I think I have done so much research in the last five years on this quest to have a baby, I could write a book myself...   However, she did email me with some suggestions: "In regards to egg health make sure you are taking methylated B vitamins and ask your doctor to check for MTHFR gene mutation. N- acetyl cysteine can be a valuable addition for...
sunnysandiegan, your map is beautiful, so creative.   I wonder if it is too late to add to the TM's? I realize there's some space on mine, and I have had a couple of ideas about self-improvement, that I'd like to add (like being calm (less stress) and compassionate and kind to my students (whom I can be quite impatient with) and having more energy because I am tired alot- though the "fitness" and "robust good health" should contribute to that).   So, do I still have...
Hi Litmama, I have posted it inthe official TM thread here: http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1399719/the-official-2014-treasure-map/20#post_17604575   It's not a great photo, but will show you basically what I've done. Have you started yours?.
Maiasaura, your map is really beautiful!