or Connect

Posts by gumblossom

I am glad to have found this thread. I've not been on Mothering for a long time, but just recently my sister and I were talking about our treasure maps and how it must be coming up again. Sure enough...   She recently bought a table, off gumtree by chance, for her new house and remarked how uncanny the resemblence is to the one in her treasure map. She has had most of her map appear, but there is one last big one - a trip to New York (we are Aussies). I said it may take...
I am so sorry to hear about the losses experienced on the thread. (((hugs)))   I have just had another visit from AF.   I've finally had enough. After 4 and a half years, three miscarriages and no bfp for over 18 months, I am throwing away the opks, hpts and timing of sex every month.At 47 years old, I think it just isn't going to happen, or if it does, it will be a miracle that I wasn't really involved in. I won't be using contraception, so who knows, maybe I will get...
Congratulations Tenzin'smama. Your birth sounded so beautiful! I know exactly what you mean about not feeling done. I had such a beautiful birth with my DS, I just wanted/want to do it all over again.   9 DPO this morning and a BFN I know it is early for testing, but I've got + this early before.   I think I may have to give up the fight. I am very tired of trying. I thought for sure I'd be pregnant by now. But my youngest is now five and I've been ttc a sibling for...
Hi everyone, I haven't posted on here for a really long time. I am still ttc but no luck and fear I may have past the point. I still ovulate and have a regular cycle, but it has been 20 cycles since my last miscarriage and not a whiff of a bfp.   I have tried to update the list on the first page. If I have missed anyone and they'd like me to add them, please let me know, just post what you want on the list in bold type and I'll transfer it.   Congratulations to the...
Tracy, Is there another time during the year that I can add to my treasure map? I know I said things are manifesting (and they definitely are), but I still feel very frustrated that the main thing that I want to happen just isn't. I am struggling! This is my 19th cycle ttc after three miscarriages, and still no bfp. I look at my map regularly, I have one picture of a big pregnant belly, with the words"an amazing time for me", and one picture of a baby. Am I doing something...
Thanks mumsafari. I bought it a couple of years ago, and sadly it didn't help me. It also didn't tell me anything new. Randine Lewis's book, The infertility Cure is a much better comprehensive guide.
Caritasrainbow, I am so sorry. ((hugs)) I know what you are feeling. I too had 5 kids with no trouble conceiving. Even my last one, after DH had a vasectomy reversal, I did have to ttc for 7 months, but I now know that is nothing! And I was 41 at the time. Since then though I have had two missed miscarriages (baby died around 8-9 weeks), D&C's for each of them, felt so sad and desolate after the second one. Then I got another BFP, which was always faint, even at 15 DPO,...
Things are starting to manifest. And one of them is something that I really thought wouldn't happen! But still no pregnancy and baby. I know there is still time though.
Congratulations Carmen. I am so pleased everything went well for you. The fact you have a healthy baby after 5 miscarriages gives me hope.   I still read the thread from time to time but don't post very much as I am keeping a low profile. I've just had another AF and after years of ttc, and no BFP for 18 months, I am losing hope. I am not sure I will keep up the supplements and timing, charting etc, I am getting tired of it all.I will turn 47 next weekend, and although...
My Dh was 48 when we had our last baby. And that was after a vasectomy reversal. (Oh and I was almost 42). I would say you will have a great chance of conceiving as you are so young