or Connect

Posts by gumblossom

Saoirse - that is very cute. I like it(the title). Sorry to hear your belly has been ucky. Hope you feel better soon.   Waturmama, I love what you wrote about the universe and gut instincts. I want to say more, but I'm in a hurry.   Karalina - that has to be more than mere coincidence! I often have those "sensible" feelings/ideas about life without a new babe (I'm sure they are the same as my DH's ideas), but despite seeing "sense", this desire just won't go...
  Lotus, I have no suggestions  about not obsessing. I'm also 7 dpo and am having a load of symptoms but don't want to be hopeful. I've been there so many times before only to be disappointed.   Saoirse - I don't really know what any of those numbers mean. Seeing the nasal bone is a good thing, right? And is that last measurement for the nuchal fold? Because if it is it is a good one.   I had really awful odds when I had twelve week screening tests with my...
Everyone has submitted such beautiful photos.I've been weeping as I browse.Thankyou for sharing.  
Sleepy boy  
Hi. There's so much action on this thread, and I do read it daily, but can't always respond.   It is difficult with my situation being so weird, but there's a real warmth on this thread which is very attractive.   About the dairy : I'm still having it, but I'm not drinking gallons of it or anything. I have cottage cheese on my toast in the morning, a little milk in my black tea, and perhaps some yogurt or cream with berries. I think the TCM approach has a lot to...
Wow! Congratulations Waturmama. How exciting! How many dpo did you get the bfp? I'm so happy for you.   I haven't been around much.Going through a tough patch. On the weekend my DH told me he doesn't want to proceed with ttc. Of course it was just the same old argument. I have felt so desolate over it.Eventually I asked him if there was any way he could change his mind.He told me if I still wanted to ttc on the anniversary of my miscarriage (Christmas), then he'd do...
Hello Jamie. I wish I wasn't here asking you another question, but I am feeling very unsure of where to go from here.   My DH and I are at an impasse on a very important decision for our family. We have been for some time now, and although he has wavered on this decision before, he now says he is 100% sure.   This decision is heart-breaking for me. I do not know how we will bridge the gap our opposing opinions have caused.   What do you suggest?
Waturmama, how do you get the herbs down? I'm finding the nettle infusion quite yucky, having trouble drinking it down.I just find the flavour a bit overwhelming! I'm chugging it down because I believe it is worth it, but finding it quite difficult. I don't want to sweeten it because I'm off sugar and don't want to eat any sugar, including homey.   Karalina, I understand how you feel.   I was so grateful for my last pregnancy, but even so, I was often...
I have also heard that ibuprofen is a bad idea when ttc. For implantation. And because I know you can't take it in the third trimester, due to it causing heart problems in babies, I stay away from it. I see you are doing acupuncture.Is that helping? I found it to be so beneficial - not for heavy bleeding, but for cramping and clotty AF. Now I have no cramping at all, and the flow is better(though a bit light, but that's another story!). I hope you find something to help...
Yep, I've heard them all. And it's annoying. I have 5 children. They are fairly spaced out, my eldest is 19 and my youngest is 2. I really want one last baby, and sadly lost a baby at christmas time. I'm hoping to fall pregnant soon, because I am getting old and worry that my fertility will be gone soon.   I've had all the rude comments over the years, but I think it may have been worst when I was expecting my 4th. People were so rude. 8 years later I had my 5th...