or Connect

Posts by angel04345

Clearly everyone is checking it out! I will right now! LOL
I will have to check it out. Mclisa April is a fun month then! Hopefully you get the diamonds though! LOL exstasis well there you go! I can feel it! It will be April then! DH took off with the truck today! How annoying! I understand though! Well I have to go Nolan is actually awake in the adult living room and that makes it hard! hes messing with everything!
Not much action! this is easy to keep up with! Grace, I went when I was pregnant with Nolan twice as it worked out. I had no work done just the cleaning but I think hes fine! Of course its up to you. If it makes you nervous I wouldn't go. Mclisa, Pyper was the name of one of the characters on charmed! I loved that show! I love that name I don't think I would have thought of it though. Selena, Oh you poor thing! People can be so cruel! OMGoodness So the truck!...
Well, Sounds like some mommas are back! Anne I didn't upload the pic yet but I will. Grace, OMGOSH!!! The truck has been broken for 16days now! Tomorrow will be 17 and we will be considering the lemon law aproach. I don't really know what to do. Mechanically speaking the truck works fine but the interior lights stay on all the time. In it self that is a safety issue. At this point they want to take the bulbs out and give us back the truck. I am paying 17,000 for the...
Boy its kind of slow here! LOL Mclisa, When I had an epideral they did it wrong and air got into my spine. Yeah that was fun! I had a migraine for two weeks STRAIGHT!!! I will NEVER forget it! It was far worse than the labor and its ALL I remember! With Nolan it was quick and during labor I was begging for relief but I did it and I was so proud of myself! The recovery included NO migraines! Just a thought! Grace, Good luck finding a midwife. Its a very important...
I'm here I'm here! MCS YAY!!! Nolan and Alicia both had fevers that were rather high. Nolan's spiked so I called the DR and he gave Nolan Augmentin (Without seeing him, It was a Friday night!) Then Alicia came down with a high fever and complaints of her throat hurting on Saturday night. She went to the ER's fast track and got Zithromax. Shes all better and they (without a culture) diagnosed her with strep. So it stands to reason that is why Nolan is not eating his...
My stance on EMMY and TWOUGLYDUCKS, I'm sad your leaving and I appreciate your position. Whatever happened to freedom of speech anyway? Good lord! Anne I am D,C,B(Alicia) and D,B,A(Nolan) I would like to think it was simply a sign he grew up! Selena! OMgoodness! You know what we ALL feel like that some days. I think that its great that you said something. I know you feel bad just saying it but it just means you need a break. Istra could use one too! It would be...
Well I just don't get it! I have no idea what is going on and will someone please fill me in! LOL SA you know I never realized you live in NJ!!!! How funny! My cousin lives there and we are hoping to take a trip to mass next summer and one to NJ after that! If we aren't forever away maybe we can see you too! I am btw asking what town he is in! How terriable that I don't know! But we just found out about him last summer. Evidently my uncle liked his woman and he had a...
Emmy WTHeck?! Anne I'm glad your mom is helping you! Selena Thats the necklace? I will have to talk to DH we just bought that truck you know! We are pinching pennies! But i really like it! Mclisa OMGosh naming a boy is way harder! We came up with Nolan after MONTHS of thinking of names and "trying" them on! Well off to put the kids to bed! Its already like 630 and its still light out! How confusing! Oh and Nolan stinks! So got to get that done! (just because I...
OMgoodness! My cousin is the chief of the fire dept in New Jersey. He doesn't share to many funky stories so it can't be THAT bad! (I wonder how many fire departments there are?! LOL) Selena Alicia did wake at night and still does now and again to go potty! I always just get up or when we lived in the skinny house on dirty street we put a potty in her room! She just got up and used it. She still called for me but it was less disruptive! Now she is big enough to go all...