or Connect

Posts by SilaMarila

Just lurking :)    Sourire - Omg you are so close!!!! You're going to have a baby!!!   rcr- At her last weigh in on the 1st my little girl was 19lb 9oz. She'll be 5mo. on the 24th so I think we've got you beat :)   So happy for all of you that are finally pregnant!
@phathui5 I had noticed that about MCU! Ugh and husband wants to some day move to Utah too so there is a chance I would eventually be practicing there. I really have my heart set on Nizhoni and starting sooner than when we would be planning to move (5+ years).    I am starting an online assistant job to bring in a little extra income. This is something you ladies can look into! I'm also thinking I will probably set up an indiegogo campaign as well. Do any of you know of...
I'm so sorry Chuord.
Adie - I am so so very sorry.   Chuord - Best of luck for your retrieval!   Hello everyone. Subbing and following along...
We are still just in the thought process, but DH brought up borrowing from his retirement in order to fund my going to midwifery school. 
Monkey - So glad to hear you are still pregnant, the spotting has stopped, and your betas are doubling!   Adie - Still so happy for you!   Chuord - I'm so excited for your cycle and am following along hopeful :)   rcr - I am so in the same boat. I can't seem to turn off the "wanting another" thoughts...   X - Well I hope the next 10 or so days go by quickly then!   ...lurking...
Monkey and Adie!!! Grow little beans grow!   AFM - My LO is only 2 months old but I am already finding myself thinking about ttc a lot again. Whether we will or not I don't know, but I was fantasizing about my leftover Follistim in the fridge and whether it will get used or not. It's like once you start you can't stop. It's like IF is something you never totally get over. For now we are focusing on trying to get our sex life back to "normal" since we've been ttc or...
Congrats Chuord!!!! What a great looking bfp!!!
Chuord check out the IF thread on the Infertility forum. The ladies there are super knowledgeable! Best of luck!   http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1393933/the-fertility-challenged-one-thread
Congrats Sourire!!!