or Connect

Posts by kt~mommy

brought to work's break room: 2 boxes of tea i don't like 2 boxes of instant office i never drink   donation: 1 cell phone holder 2 vases 1 pair of shoes 1 hat 1 pair of pants 2 pillowcases 1 pot holder     recycle/trash: 2 empty boxes 3 newspapers 2 cataloges 1 huge stack of papers and cardboard boxes   =21 more; 790/2013
counting 7 more items because i deleted myself from 7 email subcriptions that I never read and clutter up my email inbox. Yay!  Hopeful there will be more to come to get a handle on that crazy clutter!   =769
re-homed: 3 cookbooks 2 thermoses   donation: 1 cookbook 1 vase 1 ceramic mug 1 ice cube tray   recycled: 1 pile of papers from my bathroom and dining table   = 10 more  -- 762/2013
19 random toys donated (melissa and doug hangman with no insert pieces, drive-tru toys, puzzle, leapfrog with cards and backpack, chalkboard, ball, etc) 1 stained sweatshirt 1 pair of socks 1 easter basket   2 more boxes gone through     =752/2013; 12 boxes
2 candy canes 2 glass dishes 3 vases 2 glass bowl/stand set 1 birthday tassely thing   =10;  730/2013 + 4 more boxes gone through
7 pieces of silverware to a friend 1 cup 2, salt and pepper shaker 10-piece plastic silverware donated 9-piece old silverware, donated 1 broken knife from above old silverware set, trashed 1 teapot, given to a friend 2 serving utensils, given back to their owner   =33 more + 687 = 720!!!
donated or tossed:   1 old exhibitor ribbon 1 jar of home-dried chives, very old never used :( 3 bags of bags, recycled 1 pile of shredding 1 container of goji berries, from my infertility days 1 container of soup i tried but dont care for 1 broken goggle strap 2 mugs donated 1 mug returned to owner 1 tupperware returned to owner 4 ice cube trays (i have way too many) 2 magazines 1 vase 1 jar full of homemade mystery spice 1 water...
1 roll of crackers 1 pile of junk, trashed 1 something i was keeping for something, but can't remember what or why... hm... must have been important   =664
donated:   1 pair of jeans 1 glass jar formerly used as my q-tip holder 5 pairs of socks (i can no longer tolerate mid-legnth socks) 1 pair dress pants 1 belt 1 blue pastic serving bowl   =10;   661/2013
1 bagful of items, returned to my mom 1 easter egg, donated 1 pile of maternity info from 2007, recycled 1 cat scratcher, re-homed 1 towel, re-homed 2 kitchen towels, returned to the store   =660