or Connect

Posts by ChaosNReality

Toward the end of the move there is a scene where they have a "Wild Horse Race". People are in teams of two, and the team to get their horse saddled and across the finish line first wins. None of the horses have ever really been touched before, let alone saddled. I don't remember any actual beating going on, but, the horses were understandably freaked out about the whole ordeal.
Quote: Originally Posted by Caneel Your mom's theory is, for lack of a better term, interesting. On one hand, maybe the extreme trama did damage him so much that the need for self-perservation caused him to flee. If so, it is telling about his character and/or mental maturity/capabilities. On the other hand, why was he able to stay with the next wife and child? How will you feel if he is some Super Dad to the second family? Something to...
I'm posting this here as it seemed to be the best forum for it, please move it if it's not. First I want to say that I am not a mother. I'm here because I would like the perspectives of women that are. On to my story.. My mother married my bio father in March 1987 and I was born in July 1987. My father did a disappearing act shortly after and they were officially divorced by the end of 1988. My mother then married my daddy (step dad) in 1989 or 1990 and he...