or Connect

Posts by busybumblebee

I am also interested to see what part time options are out there.
Biobottoms wool cover size A (up to 14 lbs) $5 Biobottoms wool cover size B (1-18 lbs) $7 3 Nikky wool covers size L $7 each Disana soaker 74/80 $10 Disana wool wrap 74/80 $13 Kissaluv wool soaker size S $13 and size M $16 shipping not inlcuded
I dyed several wool covers and lanolized them afterwards, compared to my other lanolized wool covers the dyed ones seem very dry and also get wet much sooner. Could dying process impact the lanoline absorption? Any thoughts? Thank you!
I am sure you can make the holidays the best experience for your boys and yourself and without being under pressure to please your family. Wishing you wonderful time :)
hello ladies, thinking of you and sending good thoughts
edited
My experience with ovarian cysts is somewhat ironic. I conceived right away with two orange size cysts (did not know about them yet) but without the cysts it took us many months to conceive #2.
salmon and tomato sauce
fighting some kind of cold including sore throat right now (6w), i would never think this was related to being pregnant, but yes i recall having very unpleasant sore throat last time also
me too here, want to cry or yell