or Connect

Posts by mmgarcia

Thank you so much!  
I would love to hear from you! Thanks so much!
I am so sorry if that was implied as it was not my intention to make that connection. My survey questions are tailored for a person that intended to give birth with a midwife. It was designed this way specifically and only because I am a student midwife and I will be looking for ways in which midwives can help a woman that experienced precipitous labor process their birth experience. If you would like, I would love to hear about your labors as well! Feel free to skip the...
Hello!   My name is Micki Garcia. I am currently enrolled in my final term as a third year student at Birthingway College of Midwifery. As a part of my education I am excited to conduct research and write a research paper on a topic of my choosing. My research project is aimed to explore the emotional satisfaction or dissatisfaction a woman may feel following a precipitous labor. Precipitous labor occurs when the baby is born within three hours of the first...
Hello!   My name is Micki Garcia. I am currently enrolled in my final term as a third year student at Birthingway College of Midwifery. As a part of my education I am excited to conduct research and write a research paper on a topic of my choosing. My research project is aimed to explore the emotional satisfaction or dissatisfaction a woman may feel following a precipitous labor. Precipitous labor occurs when the baby is born within three hours of the first...
Hi! My name is Micki and I am currently enrolled in a class at Birthingway about working cross culturally. We are given the task of learning about a culture different from our own in the hopes of finding out about how pregnancy, birth, healthcare, parenting, etc. are viewed and practiced both traditionally and currently (if it isn't still practiced traditionally).   I picked India out of the hat and I'm very excited to begin my process. I would love it if I...
Hi! My name is Micki and I am currently enrolled in a class at Birthingway about working cross culturally. We are given the task of learning about a culture different from our own in the hopes of finding out about how pregnancy, birth, healthcare, parenting, etc. are viewed and practiced both traditionally and currently (if it isn't still practiced traditionally).   I picked India out of the hat and I'm very excited to begin my process. I would love it if I...