or Connect

Posts by nicholas_mom

Dr. Marianne Rothschild in Mount Airy, MD (about 1 hr drive from Annapolis.) link http://www.gaiahealing.com/HTML/stewards.htm
Hi,   For some reason I can't get into WWOW website.  This morning I received some reply e-mails but when I try to go there, I get an error.   Anybody else?
What happened!!!!!!  I need my Katie Love Story Saga to see me thru nowadays!   I hope we are back in line for Katie's update!   I think all that hot love on WWOW shorted out WWOW     P.S. There are some cool smilies here.  I haven't been here in ages.
I am a fan of ENKI.  I have been doing Enki for 4 yrs.  I love Grade 1 Enki LA and Math stories.  They now offer samples schedules that help alot to navigate thru Grade 1.  Beth Sutton, the creator of Enki, spent many years on writing the Fairy Tales and the stories are written with such richer language than Live Ed.   There is a YAHOO Group Enki Experience which you can ask any questions and Enki.  Also, there is a free pre-purchase phone conference call that you...
Hi,   ENKI Grade 3 is coming out the end of this week.  It includes the Torah unit but also the Haudenosaunee Cultural Units Book.    This was is what is written for Grade 3 that you get:   "We know that many of you are ready to move on to Grade Three and we have been working to complete the Grade Three Materials. However, because of the recent computer crash and viral infection, some of the final version has been corrupted. Therefore, at this point we are...
We do concrete math everyday in the afternoon when we do our practice work.  We do worksheets, play math games and do math circle time activities.  There is always plenty of math.  I have never done Waldorf, so I cannot compare it.  All I know is, Beth has said in Waldorf schools she has seen the children not "getting math" and not having enough math in Waldorf schools.  Based on this, she has a more rigorous approach to Math.  Again, Enki doesn't have anything that says...
        BTDT - And I have an only!  When you buy a ENKI curriculum you get free monthly conference calls with Beth.  I KNOW other mammas who were in the same situation as you and she was able to help them get to a better place.  Plus, if you buy a complete Grade package, you a get ONE free consultion with Beth.  She would help you adjust the Grade 3 curriculum, if necessary, to the Grade 4 child.  I still think it is worth it to check it out and do a FREE pre-purchase...
I just wanted to add how good the stories were written.  The stories have such a rich language written that I have not found yet anywhere else.  Which ok who cares, but he is the clincher----my ds has heard these stories so much with the rich language that he uses this rich language in his summaries and in his everyday life.  He has a better volcabuary of understanding bigger words and concepts that I ever did at his age.   He has a better volcabuary of words than...
I have been using Enki since the beginning, about 4 years ago....WOW I cannot believe its been 4 years.  We are doing Enki Grade 3 next year and I cannot wait.  I love Grade 1.  You get everything you need to teach Grade 1 including some How-to's DVDs.  It's best to get the Enki Grade Guides if you want to learn how to implement Enki, especially the Enki Foundation Guides, would be helpful, too.  Just buying the Math stories isn't going to help you, if you want to get a...
Great!  You won't be disappointed!