or Connect

Posts by Super_mommy

This website is fabulous, thank you for sharing it. I just made a vegetable pot pie that was to die for - I made a few adjustments to make it fit the weight loss plan but it was easy to do.
I have been using Listia.com for a few weeks, after seeing it mentioned on another forum and thought I would share it with everyone here as I have been getting some good deals on baby stuff. Listia is basically an auction site, but no cash is involved, only credits and everyone gives away their stuff for free. You get 100 credits when join, and another 100 if you link you facebook & twitter account. Those credits can be used to get anything on the site you want, for...
When there is more work that needs my attention then I get tired but after a small nap I am ready again..
I have not faced a situation like this. I don't think they are old enough to pick what they want to eat.
I hardly play it... My DD sometimes plays it when she is bored...
Make her aware of the ill effects & consequenses of not eating right. If that doesn't help seek experts' advice.
Sometimes I get annoyed too when I see such parents.. Before teaching children I think we must teach parents..
Roasted chicken with Risotto and Caramelised onions..
I prepare Tangy braised cabbage as side dish for ham, beef,lamb...
Try this out.. Its called pengcast.. Here instead of nuts oats and dry friuts are used 1Tbsp butter 1-1/4 cups rolled oats 1-1/4 cups chopped toasted walnuts **substitute a mixture of oats, cereal, and dried fruit, like chopped dates or raisins or even mini chocolate chips, whatever you like 1/2 cup oat bran 1-1/2 cups unsweetened CRISP brown rice cereal 1 cup chopped dried cranberries (note: I never bother to chop these--too lazy!) 3 Tbsp finely chopped crystallized...