or Connect

Posts by Martha27

So I am eager to date but not getting a lot of offers :( I met a guy at a friends wedding and really liked him- too much. I don't know what it is but it's been 3 weeks and I cannot get him out of my mind. we barely got to talk, only kissed (well I wouldnt say "only" it was reallll nice and lasted 20 minutes:) and I can't stop thinking I really want to see him again! well he friended me right away on the FB- wrote a message about how it was great to meet and he hoped to...
woohoo a music sharing thread!! How'd I miss this one for all these months! I am a huge fan of music as a whole so I can def. share some favorites :) please excuse me if I post too much ;)   Basically anything by Sara Bareilles is awesome but I like these ones a lot-   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZMQ0OKVO80 (2 songs here-make sure you listen through to the second one!) warning f-word used so earmuff your kids if they're around :)   this one is just...
hugs to you! I could have written that exact post with a few minor changes. My ex is not in the military and only lives 2 hours away but it might as well be across the world the way he fusses and fights about how he has to drive so far to pick up his kids! he doesn't take them often and I am filing for full custody of the kids anyway b/c he is a selfish person who isn't very good at parenting :/ he also hasn't been helping me out financially and I am so tired of being...
I'd also be interested in a more private forum, not too worried about anyone in particular seeing my posts but you never know!  

I left my husband in Dec. and am still trying to figure this stuff out! I left him and he didn't want it either so has been very hard to get child support from. I am just filing for divorce now and then he will be forced to pay but I am very much living paycheck to paycheck. He does pay for my car/ insurance which is just under 300 a month so it is something. I have a fulltime job as a landscaper/gardener and have the option to not take a break during the day so usually...
I like the buy him a drink idea, I'd probably go with that one or just say happy birthday to him.   My dating scene is still all talk and no meeting! aaarrgghh I need to find a babysitter! Next week I have to send my kids to my parents b/c they're daycare is taking a week off so hopefully I will get to meet some of these guys I have been chatting with then. I have moved on to texting with one guy but he lives the farthest away and I'm not sure how much we really have in...
I like the buy him a drink idea, I'd probably go with that one or just say happy birthday to him.   My dating scene is still all talk and no meeting! aaarrgghh I need to find a babysitter! Next week I have to send my kids to my parents b/c they're daycare is taking a week off so hopefully I will get to meet some of these guys I have been chatting with then. I have moved on to texting with one guy but he lives the farthest away and I'm not sure how much we really have in...
I have been separated from STBX for 7 months. He lives 2 hours away from us now near where my folks live (he lives with his parents right now). I have told him he can visit the kids whenever he wants but he always just waits until I go to visit my parents and then takes them for an afternoon or sometimes overnight- again he lives with his folks so basically it is his mom taking the kids for the night and he's just there too, he doesn't feed them or bathe them or put them...
My STBX and I have been split for 6 months and he lives 2 hours away. He sees the kids every other weekend at the most but not b/c I have kept them from him at all. I have always made it clear he can see them whenever he wants I just cant always drive the 2 hours home (he lives in the area we both grew up so my parents are in his neck of the woods too which is nice) and he doesnt seem very up to driving very much :/ anyway he doesnt really have a job right now either and...